✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fun (feat Tove Lo)

Coeurli

Here's some new info on "Fun" (taken from the German Chris Martin interview in Focus):

The AHFOD song most reflective of the separation from GP is "Fun", according to Martin: " That's for sure the song that is the farthest away from feelings like happiness. When something ends and falls apart, naturally everything at first sinks down in disappointment and frustration. But then you should try to extract the good memories and keep them forever. Even a failed relationship had a lot of happiness, which you can save and store."

Here's some new info on "Fun" (taken from the German Chris Martin interview in Focus):

The AHFOD song most reflective of the separation from GP is "Fun", according to Martin: " That's for sure the song that is the farthest away from feelings like happiness. When something ends and falls apart, naturally everything at first sinks down in disappointment and frustration. But then you should try to extract the good memories and keep them forever. Even a failed relationship had a lot of happiness, which you can save and store."

Huh. I'm excited for this one now! Sounds like it could be our dark song for the album instead of Army of One

LOVED THIS ONE :omgomg: I’m hoping it isn’t instrumental. Melody sounds like Postcards From Far Away and A Spell A Rebel Yell, also if u play the snippet along with Always In My Head chorus they almost complete each other :o

Tove Lo's vocals will be interesting too

Ummm... Might this maaaybe be the actual old "Fun" which Natalie Imbruglia sang? Because, judging by the snippet I could totally imagine it progress into the actual melody!

Am I the only one? I'd kinda love it if it were the case, and I am almost convinced that it is.

EDIT:

Yep! I am betting my money on it!

Quote:Originally Posted by nvdmm;5314172

oh dear me you know what i hate?! when some people are so blinded by their love for the band that even if they came out one day murdering puppies you would justify it somehow. (they havent done anything that terrible here im just sayin)

why did i miss this excellent quote by @nvdmm ?

why did i miss this excellent quote by @nvdmm ?

It is the single most genius post ever said here and I am glad that I have witnessed it. It is my bible, my cross, holy water and garlic combined against the needlessly ever-euphoric teenage-girly over-obsessed fans who worship absolutely everything that Coldplay release. :D

Half-joking of course but there is a lot of truth there as well, I am incredibly bothered by people who will just take anything they are served instead of actually really liking it.

^ honestly I agree, though sometimes negativity sucks but it really sets this bands fans apart from say Justin Bieber fans. I can't say I love everything Coldplay did, and I'm a teenage girl aha.

That being said I'm sure there's a balance between being overly critical and not critical at all. But I'm glad there are opinions that's what makes this forum real and exciting and worth it!

This is a collab done right! Featuring artist in the background and a nice tune!

I agree, the song is really getting better and better. The tune sounds beautiful and fun, so kind of matches the lyrcis. Tove Lo is really a nice addition to that song.

Guest LiquidSky

So for those that have listened to the leak, can you do me a favor and let me know if this is the same song that was given to Natalie Imbrulia, please? Thanks! I'd really appreciate it

Guest LiquidSky

To whoever has listened to the leak, can you do me a favor and let me know if this is the same song that they gave to Natalie Imbrulia, please? I'd really appreciate it, thanks!:D

To whoever has listened to the leak, can you do me a favor and let me know if this is the same song that they gave to Natalie Imbrulia, please? I'd really appreciate it, thanks!:D

It's not, however it does contain a few phrases that appear in the Natalie Imbruglia song as well.