✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fun (feat Tove Lo)

Coeurli

I think it's the best song on the album. The production is perfect and not overdone, the 'duet' is subtle enough and Tove Lo's voice fits perfectly with Chris'. Jonny's riff is awesome and the part before "from the top of the world..." reminds me of Rick Roll in the way it transitions. 80's without really sounding cheesy. The acoustic guitar towards the end is amazing. The lyrics are brilliant too.

• Like 2

I think it's the best song on the album. The production is perfect and not overdone, the 'duet' is subtle enough and Tove Lo's voice fits perfectly with Chris'. Jonny's riff is awesome and the part before "from the top of the world..." reminds me of Rick Roll in the way it transitions. 80's without really sounding cheesy. The acoustic guitar towards the end is amazing. The lyrics are brilliant too.

Man you just ruined it for me. :(

• Like 1

I see a lot of us Oldplayers like Fun. I admit I like it too. One of the few I do like so far. It's got a very romantic Melody and Chris' voice sounds very dreamy!

Yeah, and it makes me really feel the breakup more than any song on GS (except perhaps for Fly On).

This song was meh for me the first time, but then it grew on me more and more. It does have a bit of a sad vibe, but with a hopeful determined finish, so I am digging it :)

I think Tove Lo voice is a bit strange, like very high and faint? I dont know. I have to listen to it more closely now that I am home and there is no outside noise :)

This song was meh for me the first time, but then it grew on me more and more. It does have a bit of a sad vibe, but with a hopeful determined finish, so I am digging it :)

I think Tove Lo voice is a bit strange, like very high and faint? I dont know. I have to listen to it more closely now that I am home and there is no outside noise :)

Her voice is actually brilliant to me!! She seems just a little 'wooo!' To me with her nip slips lol

I just gotta say, I was worried for this track based on the name. But honestly, never judge a book by its cover and now I've learned to never judge a song by its name. This is easily one of the best on the album, and personally one of the best overall songs from them. It was one of the songs I liked right away. No growing required. I know I've heard the way he sings the lyrics before. Probably another artist, but either way I love it.

To me, it is THE saddest song of AHFOD.

Totally agree, but I love it. It sounds to me like Chris still hadn't accepted his breakup the way the rest of the album's more upbeat songs lead one to believe. Still, Fun and Everglow stand in that space between the sadness of GS and the unabashed joy of the rest of AHFOD. Wonder if these tracks were written first?

Totally agree, but I love it. It sounds to me like Chris still hadn't accepted his breakup the way the rest of the album's more upbeat songs lead one to believe. Still, Fun and Everglow stand in that space between the sadness of GS and the unabashed joy of the rest of AHFOD. Wonder if these tracks were written first?

My impression is that Everglow is the only track on AHFOD about Gwyneth whereas GS is all about her of course, the rest is about women in general (Adventure) and I think perhaps a couple about Jennifer or some other past/current girlfriend of his? :) I totally thought "Jennifer" when I heard Fun, but of course it may well have been written ages ago and still be about Gwyneth, who knows :)

• Like 1