✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fun (feat Tove Lo)

Coeurli

I love these sad guitars that start in the beginning and keep returning throughout the song. They carry such a depressing melody.

This melody (although I have heard it before in other songs) is actually not that bad. With another drumbeat this could have been a good song.

I'm not sure about this song yet, don't like it too much for now but it may grow on me.

This is Coldplay!!! love this track - thank god because a lot of the other tracks (Birds, Hymn) were killing the album for me. Love the guitar, that atmosphere Coldplay creates and the vocals are great. For the hardcore fans, is the refrain "didn't we have fun" taken from the song they gave to Natalie Imbruglia? I loved that song they gave her - wish they did their own rendition of it. Regardless, outstanding track for me and a saving grace for me!

Fun has grown on me a lot. I didn't like it initially, but it grew on me really quickly. Sure, it has a lot of pop tropes and is a tad overproduced, but I love the melancholy vibe it gives off and the lyrics. This is a true breakup song for me. Together with Birds, my own personal highlight of AHFOD.

Fun has grown on me a lot. I didn't like it initially, but it grew on me really quickly. Sure, it has a lot of pop tropes and is a tad overproduced, but I love the melancholy vibe it gives off and the lyrics. This is a true breakup song for me. Together with Birds, my own personal highlight of AHFOD.

I'm slowly getting more and more hyped for the album! Probably a lot more hyped than with GS.

I'm slowly getting more and more hyped for the album! Probably a lot more hyped than with GS.

Come on just listen to it :D The quality of the leak is not that bad, its pretty decent !

Come on just listen to it :D The quality of the leak is not that bad, its pretty decent !

It's not gunna happen! I'm not doubting the quality of the leak I just want to the album as a whole when it comes out, and also I want to refresh myself from the incoming of all the opinions and wait as well- not too long now anyways

Coming so late to this. Just found out it was actually premiered so I am off listening to it after finishing the replay of iHeart Release Party. What with the BBC concert this morning, the release party now, the Army of One premiere and now Fun, its been an amazing whole Coldplay day for me *lol*

!!!!!!

Musically, lyrically and melodically, this is Coldplay at their best. Tove Lo harmonizes beautifully and the progression really does a great job of moving you with the lyrics. Q said it best in regards to this being more emotional than anything on Ghost Stories.

• Like 1

This is fantastic.

What a brilliant collaboration. I never hated Princess of China (I liked the acoustic version that was released), but I find it's the song I almost always skipped on MX. This, however, is joyous listening. The two vocals complement each other so, so well. Typical atmospheric guitar from JB and Guy, again, proving he's the star of this album.

9/10. Easily the best song on the album - so far - on my first listening. However this is as far as I've got with my first listen!

I think it's the best song on the album. The production is perfect and not overdone, the 'duet' is subtle enough and Tove Lo's voice fits perfectly with Chris'. Jonny's riff is awesome and the part before "from the top of the world..." reminds me of Rick Roll in the way it transitions. 80's without really sounding cheesy. The acoustic guitar towards the end is amazing. The lyrics are brilliant too.

• Like 2