✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fun (feat Tove Lo)

Coeurli

A few of you will notice this I'm sure; Coldplay recorded a song called Fun six years ago around Viva time - Natalie Imbruglia sang on it and included it on her album Come to Life. But this song is I'm sure completely new.

I saw Tove Lo live on Rock Werchter last year, I only knew one song: Stay High. I must say her show was outstanding and I was really suprised because I think she was quite good and different. It's electronic, dancy, spacy music. I'm curious about the sound of this song...

I'm probably wrong about this, but isn't it possible that this song could be the same one that Coldplay gave to Natalie Imbruglia? After all, why would an artist write two songs with the same title? Natalie's version of Fun is great, so I'm not even sure if I want to hear a Coldplay version or not, especially if it's featuring another artist.

Who or what is Tove Lo? Is it weird that I've never heard of them?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's never heard of Tove Lo. Hopefully this song will turn out alright. I do remember that Fun was a song given away like Gravity and Lukas so who knows if it's the same?!? It has probably been too long since the original was written, though...

Or, alternatively, the song is a cover of this:

:D

I'm probably wrong about this, but isn't it possible that this song could be the same one that Coldplay gave to Natalie Imbruglia? After all, why would an artist write two songs with the same title? Natalie's version of Fun is great, so I'm not even sure if I want to hear a Coldplay version or not, especially if it's featuring another artist.

It better beat the Natalie Imbruglia song, it is phenomenal. Personally loved how the title was so misleading, but doubt it be the case here.. And why would Coldplay recycle that song, they don't even recycle songs they don't release like "car kids".. Not sure what to expect, but probably the new princess of China.. Idk why but not a fan of Coldplay's collabs in general, there's no need really.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Natalie Imbruglia did a phenomenal job on the two songs given to her by Coldplay. If only they'd collaborated with her on this album.

• 2 weeks later...

I went and listened to Habits by Tove Lo. I just realized that I have heard this song on the radio many times, and I really like it!! I have higher expectations for this song now!

Edit: Just heard Talking Body and Moments....my expectations have now fallen back to their previous levels

I went and listened to Habits by Tove Lo. I just realized that I have heard this song on the radio many times, and I really like it!! I have higher expectations for this song now!

Edit: Just heard Talking Body and Moments....my expectations have now fallen back to their previous levels

Hahaha!