✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The IheartRadio Thearter is tiny, like 500. They normally live stream it.

Sigh. I called every single time for the 3 days they were giving away tickets. I listened to 98.7 nonstop from 7-7, and got through many times, but never the correct caller. And half of the people didn't even sound that excited. If I didn't live so far away, I'd take a chance on going to see if someone is a no show or has an extra plus 1.

The dj's said it is the old Jay Leno studio at NBC studios. I didn't know that.

And half of the people didn't even sound that excited.

That SUCKS. I know your pain :( Actually this was how I felt last year for the gig at the Ace--called every. single. time. for a week or however long it was. Truly heartbreaking cos I worked two blocks away and just had to torture myself on the drive home :( :(

But Saturday is happening!! It'll be a better gig (I'm telling myself lol)!

TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (POSTPONED)

That SUCKS. I know your pain :( Actually this was how I felt last year for the gig at the Ace--called every. single. time. for a week or however long it was. Truly heartbreaking cos I worked two blocks away and just had to torture myself on the drive home :( :(

I set the alarm on my phone so I don't get distracted. But with 98.7, they gave away at random times so I listened non stop. I lived my life in the 30-45 minutes after every cue so I wouldn't miss one. The things I do for this band...

And overall I like 98.7s playlist well enough but if I have to hear SOB or Exes and Ohs one more time, I will lose my mind.

]

I ended up winning last minute, like really last minute, tickets from KIIS FM. The crazy story is on the other thread :)

Well I somehow am making this happen again even though I had no plans to go to the show Saturday after what I went through to go last Friday(the things I do for these amazing boys!) My flight gets into LAX at 9:20am Saturday morning, I have got to have front row this time. Hope to see everyone there!

Well I somehow am making this happen again even though I had no plans to go to the show Saturday after what I went through to go last Friday(the things I do for these amazing boys!) My flight gets into LAX at 9:20am Saturday morning, I have got to have front row this time. Hope to see everyone there!

Wow. You so fortunate to get tickets. What state r u flying in from?