✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #7: A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS

thetwinparadox

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're judging album tracks, not live performances

Well yeah, I know that. I meant to say that if people didn't compare it with the superior live version they would probably enjoy it more because they woudn't keep thinking about how great it COULD have been without the production.

Well yeah, I know that. I meant to say that if people didn't compare it with the superior live version they would probably enjoy it more because they woudn't keep thinking about how great it COULD have been without the production.

Hadn't thought of it that way til I just re-watched Up and Up live. Still can't believe it's gone, but wouldn't have eliminated Amazing Day over it. Now I think the lives of both songs just ruined the studios for me.

Amazing Day 9

A Head Full of Dreams 5

Finally, Amazing Day is eliminated. Oh thanks God.

Looks like we're down to the top two folks! Let us decide who will be the true winner of the AHFOD elimination....

A Head Full of Dreams

vs

Birds

I vote for A Head Full of Dreams.

Actually it's just a formality to see how quickly XMTS can be eliminated and then get down to the final five which will be Birds, AHFOD, Up&Up, Fun, and Amazing Day. Then we will get down to the final two which will be either Birds vs AHFOD or Birds vs Up&Up. And we will ultimately declare Birds to be the winner.

Well my final 5 were just a bit off, but spot on with the final 2 haha

No surprises really

The title track would be much better if it:

1. Didn't have dance beats

2. Sounded rockier in general.

3. Didn't have those cringey "oh-oh-oh" s at the end. It almost sounds like they ran out of ideas, and then thought "well, since this is a CP song, it's gotta have 'oh-oh-oh's!!" "Oh-oh-oh" s are fine in general, but here they sound unbearably forced.

• Like 2

The title track would be much better if it:

1. Didn't have dance beats

2. Sounded rockier in general.

3. Didn't have those cringey "oh-oh-oh" s at the end. It almost sounds like they ran out of ideas, and then thought "well, since this is a CP song, it's gotta have 'oh-oh-oh's!!" "Oh-oh-oh" s are fine in general, but here they sound unbearably forced.

Exactly ! I could even live with the dance beats if the production was better (I quite liked the live version, actually)