✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #7: A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS

thetwinparadox

I remember the same thing again:

WHY PEOPLE SHOULD VOTE ONLY FOR FUN OR EVERGLOW?

Amazing day is cheesier than Everglow

Adventure Of A Lifetime is their worst single since Princess Of China

Up&Up has an awful production

A Head Full Of Dreams should've ended after 2 minutes, the second part has been left unfinished and covered woth that f... awful ooooooooooh

• Like 1

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Head Full Of Dreams should've ended after 2 minutes, the second part has been left unfinished and covered woth that f... awful ooooooooooh

You are right, but currently looking at the votes the battle of who will go out first is indeed between Fun and Everglow....

I completely agree with you, my next choice would have been Adventure of a Lifetime. Although I like the other three you mentioned I don't know why we wont vote for something else. Wish we'd all vote for AOAL.

But, since that can't happen, I repeat:

#SAVEVERGLOW

#VOTEFUN

• Like 1

Of Course, I was just making sure @thetwinparadox didn't accidentally misinterpret your promotion as another vote...

Oh OK ! Btw can you double-check your current count ? Because Gideon did not switch sides after all, I'm not sure if you saw that. (Not saying the count is wrong - I just don't know if you have seen that post) :)

• Like 1

Oh OK ! Btw can you double-check your current count ? Because Gideon did not switch sides after all, I'm not sure if you saw that. (Not saying the count is wrong - I just don't know if you have seen that post) :)

He's voting for Everglow right? If so then yes he didn't switch sides, and I had that in originally. They're still tied at 5 as of now (unless there's more unread votes :))

EDIT: Since @iamsue voted the tie has broken...

• Like 1

You know what I don't want neither to be eliminated since Fun is up there as well. I listened to Fun again and I didn't really rank it properly, it sounds much better now that people have mentioned it and I truly see what a work of art it is now. Interesting how people can open you up to different perspectives and opinions and change your view that it's a pretty good but not great song to a work of art...

• Like 1

You know what I don't want neither to be eliminated since Fun is up there as well. I listened to Fun again and I didn't really rank it properly, it sounds much better now that people have mentioned it and I truly see what a work of art it is now. Interesting how people can open you up to different perspectives and opinions and change your view that it's a pretty good but not great song to a work of art...

Love your observation about how people can help you see other perspectives. This is a great thread, and I thank everyone on it for teaching me so much about what makes great music! I changed my mind after reading your posts. It makes this thread more #FUN! As in #SaveFun!!

• Like 1

Everglow 6

Fun 5

Up&Up 2

Amazing Day 1

Adventure of a Lifetime: 1

Everglow is eliminated.

A Head Full of Dreams

Birds

Adventure of a Lifetime

Fun

Amazing Day

Up&Up

Good riddance to Everglow...that song is so generic and sickly sweet that it probably gave me me diabetes. :P And as people have said, Chris's vocals are like he sang with a sore throat. In fact it's present all over the album, and it seems that on many songs they try to hide it under backing vocals. Sad, considering that Chris used to have a very lovely and delicate falsetto.

But Fun is way worse than Everglow!! Fun goes for Paradise but has all emotion and energy sucked out of it. And Tove Lo adds absolutely nothing to the track. So let's get this out as quick as we can, and as always, keep up the banter, because THIS IS WAR!!!! ;)

• Like 2

^ Ok, what the hell.

Voting Fun (Again). I don't like generic Taylor Swift-Esque pop songs. Coldplay made a huge mistake making this song into what it is. The instrumental is actually amazing! The lyrics and vocals... Not so much. Ugh... That acoustic guitar/vocal part is so damn cheesy! They should have just given the song to Tove Lo just like the other "Fun" song was given to Natalie Briwhatever. #VoteFun #ColdplayNoSwift #SaveUp&Up

The only thing I don't understand is: what's wrong with Up&Up!?!?! you maybe have to listen it again!

I do not dislike the remaining songs but If I have to vote for the ''worst CP song'' of this album it will be AOAL, but it gets the most attention, so it will be Amazing Day

My vote: Amazing Day

#SaveFun

EDIT:

My vote: AOAL

• Like 2