✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #7: A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS

thetwinparadox

I have to say something. I listened to both songs with my eyes closed. Chris did a great voice with his voice and lyrics. It almost made me cry. Jonny completes the feelings the song gives with the amazing sound of his guitar. The bass is subtle and adds the perfect beat. And Will on the drum kit is fantastic. The electronic sound is used in the most accurate way.

For those reasons #SaveEverglow

I totally agree!!!! but..... I just think Fun has something more. Jonny's got better guitar riffs here (IMO) and will has more variety, and Guy's bass is also great ! And I like Chris's vocals (a little) more. This is my though of it. (#SaveFun)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree!!!! but..... I just think Fun has something more. Jonny's got better guitar riffs here (IMO) and will has more variety, and Guy's bass is also great ! And I like Chris's vocals (a little) more. This is my though of it. (#SaveFun)

I agree. But, the simplicity of this song is what makes it great. It gives me the feelings of songs like A Message, Amsterdam or Oceans which are simple songs that have something special. In the case of Everglow I like the bass.

#SaveEverglow

• Like 1

I agree. But, the simplicity of this song is what makes it great. It gives me the feelings of songs like A Message, Amsterdam or Oceans which are simple songs that have something special. In the case of Everglow I like the bass.

#SaveEverglow

I understand your thought

(everybody has his opinion)

#SaveFun ;)

I understand your thought

(everybody has his opinion)

#SaveFun ;)

Don't get me wrong. I'm just trying to look at the positive points of Everglow instead of looking at the negative points of Fun because I like it too. I'm part of the movement "anything is possible" and "believe in love" :)

So...

#SaveEverglow #VoteFun if you haven't voted yet!!!

• Like 3

Amazing Day is more generic...

Yep it is, BUT it's one of the best produced songs on the album PLUS Davide Rossi's strings make this song have a really nice crescendo, which Everglow is missing sadly. That's one of the reasons I don't like oceans that much cause nothing really happens during the entire song. Fix You on the other hand starts beautifully slow and then ... BAM ... Jonny's guitar! Amazing Day brings this feeling back, not much of it, but more than Everglow does.

• Like 3

Don't get me wrong. I'm just trying to look at the positive points of Everglow instead of looking at the negative points of Fun because I like it too. I'm part of the movement "anything is possible" and "believe in love" :)

So...

#SaveEverglow #VoteFun if you haven't voted yet!!!

Certainly not, I understand you/® opinion! ; )

Don't know if I said this.. but I love Everglow, especially Jonny's guitar riffs (solos) and Will's second voice! :) But if I have to choose, I will choose Fun! btw, Everglow is in my 'top5 of A Head Full Of Dreams'. :happy:

EDIT: btw, ''Certainly not,'' is the answer on your ''Don't get me wrong''.

• Like 1

Yep it is, BUT it's one of the best produced songs on the album PLUS Davide Rossi's strings make this song have a really nice crescendo, which Everglow is missing sadly. That's one of the reasons I don't like oceans that much cause nothing really happens during the entire song. Fix You on the other hand starts beautifully slow and then ... BAM ... Jonny's guitar! Amazing Day brings this feeling back, not much of it, but more than Everglow does.

Agreed

#SaveFun

#VoteEverglow

Not Fun ! Come on, how can you vote for Fun when Everglow or Amazing Day are still in the list ?! Fun transports a beautiful melancholy vibe that you don't find in any other song of the AHFOD Era. Also, the lyrics are really beautiful and visual. This song gives me the feels, and I can't say that about any other AHFOD song ! It belongs in the top 3. In contrast, Everglow is a cheesy ballad with a lame melody that could have been sung by the likes of Shania Twain.

I vote Everglow !

• Like 1

You haven't been on the previous album elimination threads, have you ?

Let me tell you: This. Is. War.

Did somebody said war???

#SaveFun

#VoteEverglow

Not Fun ! Come on, how can you vote for Fun when Everglow or Amazing Day are still in the list ?! Fun transports a beautiful melancholy vibe that you don't find in any other song of the AHFOD Era. Also, the lyrics are really beautiful and visual. This song gives me the feels, and I can't say that about any other AHFOD song ! It belongs in the top 3. In contrast, Everglow is a cheesy ballad with a lame melody that could have been sung by the likes of Shania Twain.

I vote Everglow !

Tell us something you haven't mentioned before so we can compare the great song Everglow is with that other song.

#SaveEverglow

#VoteFun

• Like 1

Did somebody said war???

Tell us something you haven't mentioned before so we can compare the great song Everglow is with that other song.

#SaveEverglow

#VoteFun

I had to made a decision! So I decided to vote on Fun, I feel bad for Everglow. :(

I think I ran away is right. #This.Is.War. !

Edit: #SaveFun

#SaveFun

#VoteEverglow

I vote Everglow !

You already voted once this round !!!!

@thetwinparadox, letting you know at this point the votes are still tied at 5 for Fun and Everglow.

• Like 1

#SaveFun

VOTE EVERGLOW !

Why should you vote Everglow ? Because it sounds like a generic pop ballad, because it has an uninspired melody, because of the silly "Heeey..eeey"s throughout the song, because Chris's vocals sound as if he has a sore throat with lots of mucus stuck there (honestly !)!

Because Fun is simply beautiful, has the better vocals and the better guitar riff of the two !

Yeah I know, but we can promote multiple times, can't we ? :D

@Gideon_Mx - Nooooo ! They manipulated you into voting Fun. But we need to #SaveFun :cry:

Oh no, I meant to save Fun and vote to Everglow !

Sorry I was confused, I meant: ''I want to save Fun'' but I said ''I choose Fun'' I'm sorry

So again: #SaveFun

#SaveFun

VOTE EVERGLOW !

Why should you vote Everglow ? Because it sounds like a generic pop ballad, because it has an uninspired melody, because of the silly "Heeey..eeey"s throughout the song, because Chris's vocals sound as if he has a sore throat with lots of mucus stuck there (honestly !)!

Because Fun is simply beautiful, has the better vocals and the better guitar riff of the two !

#SaveFun

I want to save Fun too but I only agree with (green) :

@I ran away said:

''Because Fun is simply beautiful, has the better vocals and the better guitar riff of the two !''

#SaveFun

• Like 1

Oh no, I meant to save Fun and vote to Everglow !

Sorry I was confused, I meant: ''I want to save Fun'' but I said ''I choose Fun'' I'm sorry

So again: #SaveFun

Oh that's good to hear ! Sorry for my previous cmment, I thought you had switched sides after the pressure from the Everglowers :D

• Like 1