✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #7: A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS

thetwinparadox

So now it is time to begin the AHFOD elimination!! While some call it another strong effort from the boys, others call it by far the worst thing to ever be released with the Coldplay label. So now let us determine to best song on this album!!

The contestants:

A Head Full of Dreams

Birds

Hymn for the Weekend

Everglow

Adventure of a Lifetime

Fun

Kaleidoscope

Army of One

X Marks the Spot

Amazing Day

Colour Spectrum

Up&Up

Ok, let's be honest, this elimination is just a formality that will declare Up&Up the winner, right? :P I vote for Hymn for the Weekend. Awful, awful, awful, awful song. I'd rather listen to ASFOS forever than this thing again.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW "Gone But Not F. Cotton" should be in the list :P

It was made before AHFOD was released, but hey, Atlas was too, and it's a part of the GS era. This is similar to many tracks on the album IMO and should be considered part of the era :)

Ok, let's be honest, this elimination is just a formality that will declare Up&Up the winner, right?

Actually it's just a formality to see how quickly XMTS can be eliminated and then get down to the final five which will be Birds, AHFOD, Up&Up, Fun, and Amazing Day. Then we will get down to the final two which will be either Birds vs AHFOD or Birds vs Up&Up. And we will ultimately declare Birds to be the winner.

Anyway, I vote for X Marks the Spot

• Like 4

BTW "Gone But Not F. Cotton" should be in the list :P

It was made before AHFOD was released, but hey, Atlas was too, and it's a part of the GS era. This is similar to many tracks on the album IMO and should be considered part of the era :)

I considered adding that great song, but as it's still unreleased, it will have to wait until we revive the unreleased songs elimination. :)

X Marks The Spot

Just thinking, should we add miracles as well? I mean, it was produced by Stargate as well and it's on the Japanese edition. Gone But Not should be there too. We should add the Game of Thrones tracks as well just for the heck of it. [emoji23]

Ha ha, at everyone's insistence, I included Miracles to the GS elimination. But I agree, it fits more with this era than Ghost Stories. It's also a lot better than most songs on AHFOD. ;)

I considered adding that great song, but as it's still unreleased, it will have to wait until we revive the unreleased songs elimination. :)

Oh ya I forgot... the unreleased songs stick to that elimination. Just like A Ghost with AROBTTH.

• Like 1