Up&Up 5

Amazing Day 4

A Head Full of Dreams 1

Birds 1

Most scandalously and egregiously of all, Up&Up is eliminated. Wtf people. :(

A Head Full of Dreams

Birds

Amazing Day

HOW ON EARTH UP&UP GOT ELIMINATED BEFORE THE AWFUL CRINGEFEST THAT IS AMAZING DAY IS ONE OF THE GREAT MYSTERIES OF THE WORLD WE WILL NEVER SOLVE. (yes, for whatever reason, I'm fussing more about this than Amsterdam's elimination in the AROBTTH elimination :D )

AMAZING DAY DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT

• Like 2

Amazing Day

I think if we had never heard the live version of Up&Up before it's release, Up&Up would have gone farther.

Yeah. If people didn't keep comparing it with the live version maybe they would be able to listen to it without any prejudice. That's actually also kind of the same case with me, although I still love it :D

• Like 1

Yeah. If people didn't keep comparing it with the live version maybe they would be able to listen to it without any prejudice. That's actually also kind of the same case with me, although I still love it :D

We're judging album tracks, not live performances

Okay wtf guys. Amazing Day is an amazing instrumental.... Ruined by shit lyrics.

#SaveAHeadFullOfDreams

Pardon me but the lyrics in Amazing Day are great. I think Chris described in a great way how people feel when anything around you seems perfect. Of course there are moments when we ask "can there be breaks in the chaos sometimes?" but there's always that sense that we're strong enough to achieve what we want.

Anyways, those are my thoughts and I wanted to share them.

#SaveAmazingDay

• Like 2