📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Don't Let It Break Your Heart!

Thanks for sharing it! Turns out I'm INFJ-T. I thought there were more people with this personality, at a least more than 1%. [emoji15] This test was very accurate but I don't agree with a few things.

Me too!

I have done the test (2x) and I have INFJ-T too. [emoji4]

So those 1% are all Coldplaying members? [emoji1]

• Like 4
  • Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing it! Turns out I'm INFJ-T. I thought there were more people with this personality, at a least more than 1%. [emoji15] This test was very accurate but I don't agree with a few things.

I just tried this and I'm INFJ-T as well!!!

I'm not surprised by the result "99% introverted" lol:joy:

EDIT: I just read through the whole thing and it mostly really sounds a lot like me:joy:

• Like 2
this year has been the biggest roller coaster ride i think i've ever lived through (so far :p), with the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. but i'm thankful for all of the awesome stuff i got to experience this year, and for all the time i've been able to spend with all of you here :heart:

The same here! :-D

I've got INFJ the advocate. Everything I read was so accurate :scream:

Yeah it's pretty darn accurate

Does anybody know what the -A or -T at the end means??

The -A means assertive and -T means turbulent. I think it has to do with how confident you are in yourself and your actions.

so close, but i'm INFP :p

You're like the bridge between the ENFPs and the INFJs, so all communication would have to go through you for maximum effectiveness. LOL.

• Like 3
Yeah it's pretty darn accurate

The -A means assertive and -T means turbulent. I think it has to do with how confident you are in yourself and your actions.

You're like the bridge between the ENFPs and the INFJs, so all communication would have to go through you for maximum effectiveness. LOL.

Yes - I looked it up again last night. In general, that sums it up. Hey, I'm an INFP too!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

May be this test could help to clarify some personality traits and get to know ourselves better?

I am an ENFJ and this was the result in terms of career paths:

"ENFJs take a genuine interest in other people, approaching them with warm sociability and a helpful earnestness that rarely goes unnoticed. Altruistic careers like social and religious work, teaching, counseling, and advising of all sorts are popular avenues, giving people with the ENFJ personality type a chance to help others learn, grow, and become more independent.

ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community."

I'd rather not tell you what I'm studying... o_O

• Like 8

After seeing all the posts on social medias saying that 2016 was the worst year I decided to make my gratitude list. I wrote down everything that made me happy in 2016. I listed things like I learned how to make delicious baked potatoes, Coldplay gave a hilarious performance at Glastonbury with Barry Gibb, I took part in 3 amazing projects created by Coldplayers, Coldplay announced that they're coming to my country and so on. And I filled up 7 pages... :D I recommend doing it to you if you have problems with thinking positively. I think I'll do it every year and read these lists a few years later

• Like 7
After seeing all the posts on social medias saying that 2016 was the worst year I decided to make my gratitude list. I wrote down everything that made me happy in 2016. I listed things like I learned how to make delicious baked potatoes, Coldplay gave a hilarious performance at Glastonbury with Barry Gibb, I took part in 3 amazing projects created by Coldplayers, Coldplay announced that they're coming to my country and so on. And I filled up 7 pages... :D I recommend doing it to you if you have problems with thinking positively. I think I'll do it every year and read these lists a few years later

Sooo great and smart decision! :) :)

• Like 1
Fascinating. Unfortunately emotions are something that I might never fully understand. I mean, I do understand emotions in general, it's just that I don't see the world through that lens. It makes me a little sad sometimes, to be honest, because I feel left out especially when other people see something as very meaningful and I don't see anything to it.

Which brings me to @Batman. Hey @Batman, I'd like to see your results from the personality test, if you don't mind smiley2.gif. I think we're similar to each other in this sense, so it would give me a little comfort knowing that smiley2.gif.

I'm an INFP-t (Mediator) if you're still interested.

infp.png < ya that's totally me if you replace everything with black~

• Like 3

I don't know if I want to share my thoughts with all of you. Maybe I'll just write them down and later regretting it because I know I shouldn't be feeling this way. I have this fight in my head where I regret about things I haven't done and feeling proud for what I've achieved, feeling ignored and thinking about not taking things seriously, feeling jealous about other people and knowing I shouldn't because I've got so many wonderful things... I'm feeling like things aren't making any sense at all. "Talk" has always been that song that makes me feel I'm not alone, sad and hopeful about the things around me. It’s one of my favorite songs at the same time it's the song that makes me feel depressed.

It’s been a long time since I felt this way. I guess the things happening around me bring back those thoughts. It was like those things take me out of my bubble where everything is perfect. I'm aware there isn't a perfect life and that the way I decide to look at things makes everything easy, but this time the fight against what I know is good and my fears isn't helping me to focus on the things that matter. Right now, I'm so scared about the future (of my country, my personal life, the life of people closed to me) and I don't know what to do. I don't know if I just should let tears stream or stop worrying about these silly things.

My head is a mess that still is full of dreams. I'm feeling that all I've written is senseless because I've learned to look at the bright side of things.

I could keep writing all that I have in my mind but I know that at the end that wouldn't make sense.

• Like 2