✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

SantaClaus

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parcel should have arrived too. Since I have sent it as registered delivery I have asked postal services of the relevant country now to update me. On their website it says the same since almost a week. But maybe it is only me be being German to expect exact updates and punctuality?

• Like 3

My parcel should have arrived too. Since I have sent it as registered delivery I have asked postal services of the relevant country now to update me. On their website it says the same since almost a week. But maybe it is only me be being German to expect exact updates and punctuality?

I will speak for my country, the mail here, especially in December, is very slow. The website is merely for vague information, never accurate. 99% of the time parcels do not get lost but get delivered very late. The only choice is to be patient.

• Like 1

Ahhh, if only the US Postal Service worked as efficiently as the Deutsch Post.....wait, I just wish everything here was as efficient and orderly as in Germany. Everything there makes so much sense! Maybe that's why Germany is my fave country!!

• Like 2

Ahhh, if only the US Postal Service worked as efficiently as the Deutsch Post.....wait, I just wish everything here was as efficient and orderly as in Germany. Everything there makes so much sense! Maybe that's why Germany is my fave country!!

It has got its downsides too (I often encounter heavy and sometimes ridiculously formulaic and pointless bureucracy here...), but having lived in both countries, I have to agree that the German post is much cheaper, quicker and has the better service (although the offices often have very limited open hours, which again was better in the US)...especially the intnl shipping prices here are so much better compared to the US !

I hope my match got her package today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@iamsue My parcel has just arrived this morning and you should have seen the huge smile on my face! I can't believe we were at the same Coldplay show! Thank you so much, Sue, this has made me soooooo happy! I will post the pictures tonight! ❤️

• Like 2

This morning a lovely Christmas card from Nathalie from Brazil (don't know the username, unfortunately) was waiting for me in my mailbox ! Will post a picture later, but thanls a lot already ! :)

(And funny coincidence, my match for sending is also in Brazil, but in another city :D)

• Like 2

Jane as i mentioned earlier... i've sent you a package as well :) I hope you like it

Oh !!!! You didn't need to do that - but how fantastic . What a lovely surprise. I look forward soooooooo much to receiving it. WOW !

Love, Jane x

It was on my mind after I got my package ❤️❤️❤️ I just had to send you something in return ❤️❤️ I really really hope you like it... I had so much fun putting it together... Hopefully it reaches you soon!!!

Love, Shreya

• Like 2

First of all, sorry that I haven't been on here in quite a while!

OMG! I'm crying along with you! This is A-mazing!!!! But seriously, how many Secret Santas are in Germany?

Hahaha I'm from Germany too! So many german coldplayers on the internet but none in real life....

We love Secret Santa here in Germany, but Coldplaying was there first. Now it is everywhere and is called "Wichteln" (at least in Bavaria). When I tell someone about what we do here, I usually call it "Internationales Wichteln"

We call it "Wichteln" too :D (but I'm also from Bavaria)

Hi everyone !

just got this from Germany ! Tanks a lot to my secret santa <3

I'm really impatient to open it, I will try to keep it under my Xmas tree to Dec 24th ! But not sure i will resist not to open it before haha :)

* Also just sent mine today, it will arrive before december 16th somewhere in Europe.... *

Secret Santa is so amazing !

Ahh I'm glad it arrived!! I hope you'll like it anyway though it isn't that large<3

Also, I just received my package!!! I'm so happy:D

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa!!!<3

I was planning on waiting with opening it but maybe I'll just do it now cause I'm excited....:D

12-14-01_23_39.thumb.jpg.731989ef034d1cfddd1b5b2e6d992fc4.jpg

EDIT:

I couldn't resist so I opened the package.... I'm so overwhelmed by all the lovely things I was sent!

20161214_134653.thumb.jpg.34c9d2a84c6544980f9546fd7ee46d1d.jpg

I got a christmas card and two beautiful postcards:

20161214_140556.thumb.jpg.1fdc17228a618051e548e4fe093e14a6.jpg

20161214_140539.thumb.jpg.24ab3b7a19bd3f45d48ae99b660d789e.jpg

this little bell:20161214_143727.thumb.jpg.786c61576b40e3dd691b2d42dbeaeca3.jpg

A tiny dream catcher and ballpoint:

20161214_143537.thumb.jpg.ba32b333431c71f16e6c0e6e86b71c32.jpg

This super cute Christmas frame with Coldplay:

20161214_140958.thumb.jpg.923560f099fac3862eb0bfdd8345ce20.jpg

20161214_140916.thumb.jpg.02659849946806df5d54064d6c0d7cc4.jpg

A blue loVe button:

20161214_140659.thumb.jpg.58625575767042d992ffa93c11d46c35.jpg

A little Christmas notepad and lots of confetti and Christmas candy!!!

20161214_140059.thumb.jpg.af6b44c13f8e2478cea6bd545628f150.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <3

• Like 8

This morning a lovely Christmas card from Nathalie from Brazil (don't know the username, unfortunately) was waiting for me in my mailbox ! Will post a picture later, but thanls a lot already ! :)

(And funny coincidence, my match for sending is also in Brazil, but in another city :D)

Oops, sorry, I should have told you my username... Anyway, I'm so glad you liked it (and received it before Christmas haha)!! :D

• Like 1

I received my package today! Thank you soooo much foolsgoldthunder for these wonderful treats! I'll take a picture of it all later but i basically had to pick a ton of tiny stars out of the carpet upon opening it :D

ah, so glad it got to you!! I'm sorry it wasn't much compared to what everybody else here has sent, but I hope you enjoy them. (and oops, sorry about those stars and snowflakes in the card haha!) x

• Like 2

@alicjanna: thank you SO much for your wonderful gift. we picked it up from the post office on Saturday and I opened it in the car on the way home- and I couldn't stop smiling for the whole car journey!! it made me so so happy and I'm extremely grateful!

this is what I got:

- the gingerbread biscuits were delicious, I had some last night with a hot chocolate and I'm going to have the rest for lunch at school tomorrow :)

- the handmade card was so lovely, and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay over here in the summer- where abouts did you go and which coldplayer did you meet from the forum?!

- inside that red star is a lil secret message, how sweet! I'll be sure to follow @ASFOLProject on Twitter, it's such a nice idea for coldplayers to come together to spread positivity.

- and last but certainly not least was a beautiful "concert ticket"!!! I absolutely love all the littleness references and details on it (there was even 42 and 136 at the start of the bar code!) you're so talented! I can't decide whether to use it as a bookmark or put it on my wall but regardless, I love it!!

IMG_0886.thumb.JPG.61b416bb958c554bb272cd88128b0395.JPG

IMG_0887.thumb.JPG.1c39a49c6e4ae2649b2d5bb3cd236e38.JPG

IMG_0885.thumb.JPG.4c32ee606ec97da0a93cda4977eaa67f.JPG

I can't thank you enough for the time and effort you've put into this lovely gift. hopefully I can send you something back to say thank you! may your Christmas (and everyone else's of course) be filled with love, joy, happiness and Coldplay xx

• Like 11

@alicjanna: thank you SO much for your wonderful gift. we picked it up from the post office on Saturday and I opened it in the car on the way home- and I couldn't stop smiling for the whole car journey!! it made me so so happy and I'm extremely grateful!

this is what I got:

- the gingerbread biscuits were delicious, I had some last night with a hot chocolate and I'm going to have the rest for lunch at school tomorrow :)

- the handmade card was so lovely, and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay over here in the summer- where abouts did you go and which coldplayer did you meet from the forum?!

- inside that red star is a lil secret message, how sweet! I'll be sure to follow @ASFOLProject on Twitter, it's such a nice idea for coldplayers to come together to spread positivity.

- and last but certainly not least was a beautiful "concert ticket"!!! I absolutely love all the littleness references and details on it (there was even 42 and 136 at the start of the bar code!) you're so talented! I can't decide whether to use it as a bookmark or put it on my wall but regardless, I love it!!

[ATTACH=full]6392[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]6394[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]6395[/ATTACH]

I can't thank you enough for the time and effort you've put into this lovely gift. hopefully I can send you something back to say thank you! may your Christmas (and everyone else's of course) be filled with love, joy, happiness and Coldplay xx

I'm so glad that you like it! :) You can make a photocopy of the ticket and have 2 ;)

I stayed in Ramsgate but I had trips to Oxford, Cantenbury and London - that's where I met @Mojan (we planned this meeting but very spontaneously).

And thanks to @Moniru for helping me in thinking about the gifts :D

Giving is seriously much more satisfying than receiving

• Like 9

this is what I got:

[ATTACH=full]6392[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]6394[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]6395[/ATTACH]

Oh wow that bookmark is amazing!

• Like 5

Oh !!!! You didn't need to do that - but how fantastic . What a lovely surprise. I look forward soooooooo much to receiving it. WOW !

Love, Jane x

It was on my mind after I got my package ❤️❤️❤️ I just had to send you something in return ❤️❤️ I really really hope you like it... I had so much fun putting it together... Hopefully it reaches you soon!!!

Love, Shreya

You're so kind ! I'm watching for the postman every morning now !....like a kid waiting for Santa to arrive - lovely.

• Like 2

So glad you received it and you liked it! I had a lot of fun putting it together. Merry Christmas!

First of all, sorry that I haven't been on here in quite a while!

Hahaha I'm from Germany too! So many german coldplayers on the internet but none in real life....

We call it "Wichteln" too :D (but I'm also from Bavaria)

Ahh I'm glad it arrived!! I hope you'll like it anyway though it isn't that large<3

Also, I just received my package!!! I'm so happy:D

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa!!!<3

I was planning on waiting with opening it but maybe I'll just do it now cause I'm excited....:D

[ATTACH=full]6382[/ATTACH]

EDIT:

I couldn't resist so I opened the package.... I'm so overwhelmed by all the lovely things I was sent!

[ATTACH=full]6391[/ATTACH]

I got a christmas card and two beautiful postcards:

[ATTACH=full]6385[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]6387[/ATTACH]

this little bell:[ATTACH=full]6383[/ATTACH]

A tiny dream catcher and ballpoint:

[ATTACH=full]6384[/ATTACH]

This super cute Christmas frame with Coldplay:

[ATTACH=full]6388[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]6389[/ATTACH]

A blue loVe button:

[ATTACH=full]6386[/ATTACH]

A little Christmas notepad and lots of confetti and Christmas candy!!!

[ATTACH=full]6390[/ATTACH]

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <3

• Like 1

I'm so glad that you like it! :) You can make a photocopy of the ticket and have 2 ;)

I stayed in Ramsgate but I had trips to Oxford, Cantenbury and London - that's where I met @Mojan (we planned this meeting but very spontaneously).

And thanks to @Moniru for helping me in thinking about the gifts :D

Giving is seriously much more satisfying than receiving

Unbelievable! Thanks for taking my silly idea about the ticket. Your creativity is absolutely awesome!! Merry week before Christmas to all!

• Like 3