✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live at the Natural History Museum London 25 Nov 2019

Captain Crieff

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no-one on here got tickets? Is this a first?

I actually did get a ticket, but in the refreshing and clicking frenzy it was a disability ticket. They called me and asked for proof, and, well.. I wasn't about to lie so I told them I messed up and begged for mercy. None was given, order cancelled.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 2

Ridiculous! Is he selling his debit/credit card along with it? you can't attend without the card used to purchase the tickets... I also live central, never seen Coldplay live so was really excited when the show was announced. It's sad that nobody on here got GA tickets.

So how many people will actually go to London / the venue without having tickets? I'm considering it but having doubts..

When I saw them at the Beacon Theater in NYC on Ghost Stories, there was a huge line of people waiting for dropped tickets. A couple people got in the 5pm show and nobody got let in the 9pm show... so its very risky here.

• Sad 1

When I saw them at the Beacon Theater in NYC on Ghost Stories, there was a huge line of people waiting for dropped tickets. A couple people got in the 5pm show and nobody got let in the 9pm show... so its very risky here.

Luckily someone on YouTube made a crystal-clear recording of that show, I watch it often.

For the RAH show I asked my teacher to go to the bathroom during class and tried to get tickets, but missed out then as well :sweat: I would have given anything to go to one of the GS shows.

• Like 2

So how many people will actually go to London / the venue without having tickets? I'm considering it but having doubts..

I don't think it will be worth it. With so many entries and exits to the museum, it will be very hard to meet the band. And I wouldn't count on extra tickets being released, let alone them handing out tickets.

Ok guys.

First of all, i feel so sorry for all those who (just like me) tried to get tickets to see our boys live next monday...and didn't get it. It's kind of strange no one here in our community was lucky enough to buy them, but...sometimes sell of tickets is really strange, and in this case it's at least not usual that not ONE of us could get them.

Then i would like to publically thank a Coldplayer here (who today attends the Jordan gig) for giving me his code. I didn't get the chance to use it -i tried to use mine first- but if i could, my intention was to buy the more tickets possible to spare them with people who love Coldplay just like me, and i would feel happy for that...because i know what it is like to bring others a smile because of music, in particular when you love a band, like all of we do love Coldplay.

Then..and to end my statement here..attending this gig would mean the world to me. God knows why...and i'm not going to talk about my loss earlier this year.

Later on today i'm flying to London as scheduled before to attend Snow Patrol tomorrow in Brighton. I'll stay there until monday..and i have my flight back booked for that day.

IF...and only if...someone has a spare ticket, ONE chance for me to see my/our favourite band next monday, i would be forever grateful. Obviously i would pay whatever one asked for. Ticket price, taxes, fees...and even a dinner before the gig :-)

Just like in "Fix You" times.....now "I need a Friend"

Screenshot_20191122-101342_YouTube.thumb.jpg.7c0e8d1d8f945b0a4f32dc3e8fbea053.jpg

Thanks to all of you!

Independent of anything....this is "EVERYDAY LIFE" and we will always continue support Coldplay and hope they will always be the soundtrack of our lifes.

FixYou

• Like 2

It's very unusual indeed. Have not seen any fans tweeting them saying they got tickets either. It's a bit strange to be honest. I know it's a small venue though, I'm just really sad about it.

I have seen min. 3 fans mentioning they got a ticket (with a screenshot) on Twitter, so they are surely sold out.

• Like 1

I don't think it will be worth it. With so many entries and exits to the museum, it will be very hard to meet the band. And I wouldn't count on extra tickets being released, let alone them handing out tickets.

You're right. I've been thinking about this all week and a part of me feels like you have to force your own happiness. And my last experience in Londen, when I was able to sneak in and see the complete soundcheck in the Royal Albert Hall is clouding my judgement ;)

But I also feel that Coldplay have consiously made a decision to not tour and have made the Sunrise and Sunset concert available for the whole world on Youtube. And I also want to respect that decision, also because I consiously haven't been flying for the past two years because of the environment. So what kind of person would I be to just put all that aside and fly there anyway, begging for tickets? (The kind of person that just LOVES Coldplay so much, I know. But still.)

So thanks Mathieu, I'm back on earth now ;)

• Like 1