✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🌕 Coldplay: Moon Music 🌕 | Music of the Spheres vol ii | Discussion

Doomotron

Wow! I haven't visited the forum for two years and I'm extremely glad it's still the place we can all call home. To see it still buzzing with activity gave me a sense of nostalgia harking back to the days of X&Y and Viva La Vida being released. I haven't kept up with the band but I just hope they keep their promise and close the chapter within the next couple of years. I have absolutely zero hopes for Moon Music but of course it would be nice to have at least one good song on it, unlike MOTS. The masterpiece that was Everyday Life reinvigorated my love for the band and I just hope they finish it with a bang🥰

• Love 2

7 hours ago, BackupHero said:

As excited as I am for their new stuff, I also wish we'd get an official release of A Wave and Aeterna! 

Isn’t Aeterna gonna be a b-side?

• Like 2

On 3/19/2024 at 4:07 AM, Kaleidoscope said:

Interesting, but I would assume a person like that would be protective of stuff, like a journalist never tells others about their sources and stuff. I can understand that though. Thanks for your info!

Okay Admirice stop pretending it's not you 

On 3/22/2024 at 7:59 PM, nvdmm said:

Wow! I haven't visited the forum for two years and I'm extremely glad it's still the place we can all call home. To see it still buzzing with activity gave me a sense of nostalgia harking back to the days of X&Y and Viva La Vida being released. I haven't kept up with the band but I just hope they keep their promise and close the chapter within the next couple of years. I have absolutely zero hopes for Moon Music but of course it would be nice to have at least one good song on it, unlike MOTS. The masterpiece that was Everyday Life reinvigorated my love for the band and I just hope they finish it with a bang🥰

Hey, long time no see! Wait, you didn't like Coloratura?

• Love 1

Just now, Kaleidoscope said:

Camilla Cabello on Jupiter as a feature.  I've heard the full song last week from our inner SONG REVIEW session.

They are getting near for the FINAL MASTERS for their songs on MOON MUSIC. So it's close for them to release something.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kaleidoscope said:

Camilla Cabello on Jupiter as a feature.  I've heard the full song last week from our inner SONG REVIEW session.

Ohhh brother! 🙄😔

please, at least tell us if it’s half decent! ‍

Edited by AnaMarie

33 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

Admirice why are you leaking that info?

Aren't you the guy trying to trade with me with a fake Great Expectations song? I already told you your file is fake and probably you don't even a have a source for real stuff. Sorry man, you seem like a clown to me.

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, AnaMarie said:

Ohhh brother! 🙄😔

please, at least tell us if it’s half decent! ‍

Oh yes, the song overall is very decent. It's another Coldplay pop piece. I'd say it's very uplifting.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kaleidoscope said:

What song review session?

1 minute ago, Kaleidoscope said:

A sessions where we hear their new songs. About 10 songs were demonstrated, there's a song called ALL MY LOVE and it sounds pretty lovely.

So Jupiter actually leaked full?