✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🌕 Coldplay: Moon Music 🌕 | Music of the Spheres vol ii | Discussion

Doomotron

Very doubtful. The lyrics for "Good Feelings" are on Genius and unless someone has made them up i just can't see how they would fit into "The Race" instrumental. It looks like a completely different song

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think the most important question is if we're going to find out what FFTF2024 means. 😄 

While we're waiting it would be fun to see if anyone gets close to guessing it exactly. I have seen a lot of ideas about it, but let's see if anyone comes up with something new.

My theory, which is pretty lame to be honest, but I haven't seen anyone mention it:

So the FF (ff) is basically a common abbreviation used in books referring to pages, meaning "and following...".

TF could mean "to follow".

So it's basically referring to MOTS follow-up in 2024.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CP-EST said:

I think the most important question is if we're going to find out what FFTF2024 means. 😄 

While we're waiting it would be fun to see if anyone gets close to guessing it exactly. I have seen a lot of ideas about it, but let's see if anyone comes up with something new.

My theory, which is pretty lame to be honest, but I haven't seen anyone mention it:

So the FF (ff) is basically a common abbreviation used in books referring to pages, meaning "and following...".

TF could mean "to follow".

So it's basically referring to MOTS follow-up in 2024.

I don't think (or hope) this is it but your theory is definitely very original! Haven't seen any thoughts in this direction before. As a bookworm I love it 🙂

• Like 2

So, Coldplay's latest response to someone asking for new music on Twitter: 🧵🪡

How to interpret it? I would say, it means they are finished with writing and tying things together to get it prepared for release. Or am I wrong? 😀

23 minutes ago, CP-EST said:

So, Coldplay's latest response to someone asking for new music on Twitter: 🧵🪡

How to interpret it? I would say, it means they are finished with writing and tying things together to get it prepared for release. Or am I wrong? 😀

My guess is that they are working round the clock on it. Buttoning up marketing assets and contacting agencies around the world to advertise.

On 2/11/2024 at 8:42 PM, Pepperfish said:

Very doubtful. The lyrics for "Good Feelings" are on Genius and unless someone has made them up i just can't see how they would fit into "The Race" instrumental. It looks like a completely different song

So basically what they are claiming the instrumental break where whatever it takes happens is now in Good Feelings 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Benjod25 said:

So basically what they are claiming the instrumental break where whatever it takes happens is now in Good Feelings 

Zzz. So originally The Race had become Good Feelings, now it's just the instrumental break has become part of Good Feelings. I think I just saw a pig flying past my bedroom window and I presume your "mate" was a sound engineer during the recording session 😂

Edited by Pepperfish
  • Haha 3

On 2/18/2024 at 5:49 AM, I ran away said:

Yeah...Someone (that someone probably being @Benjod25 based on their previous track record of uploading fake demos and trying to convince people they are real) just uploaded the Race and called it Good Feelings. Get a hobby, my friend

No I didn't actually. I learnt my lesson that time with Birds it is something I am not proud of 

Edited by Benjod25

On 2/17/2024 at 4:07 PM, Pepperfish said:

Zzz. So originally The Race had become Good Feelings, now it's just the instrumental break has become part of Good Feelings. I think I just saw a pig flying past my bedroom window and I presume your "mate" was a sound engineer during the recording session 😂

It was actually a comment on YouTube from someone claiming this I wonder if they were trolling 

Screenshot_20240220-100403.png

• Wow 1

12 hours ago, rcktsky said:

I wonder how many of us would complain if The Race eventually comes out and it sounds exactly like the leaks... It's those "now what?" moments lol

At this point, I wouldn't honestly. Maybe they could mix the 3 versions... But seeing how much they changed Wedding Bells for the EL demo, who knows what it could become, although I don't have Good Fellings about it. 🤔

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JorgeAlysson said:

At this point, I wouldn't honestly. Maybe they could mix the 3 versions... But seeing how much they changed Wedding Bells for the EL demo, who knows what it could become, although I don't have Good Fellings about it. 🤔

They probably changed Wedding Bells because the original chord sequence became Christmas Lights and UFO 

On 2/17/2024 at 4:07 PM, Pepperfish said:

Hmm... You should stop those bad bad feelings and maybe consider that it may be true

• Like 1

7 hours ago, llamapython said:

Hmm... You should stop those bad bad feelings and maybe consider that it may be true

Considering no evidence has been provided# I think we'll continue those so-called bad feelings and not consider that it might be true. That is unless you can provide some irrefutable evidence for it.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Doomotron said:

Considering no evidence has been provided# I think we'll continue those so-called bad feelings and not consider that it might be true. That is unless you can provide some irrefutable evidence for it.

Just remember the guitar in the Whatever It Takes version

• Like 1