✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🌕 Coldplay: Moon Music 🌕 | Music of the Spheres vol ii | Discussion

Doomotron

4 hours ago, m4racide said:

The Only One has a direct link from Ghost Stories to MOTS 1 & 2. Same with a few of the other songs that've leaked as part of that batch.

I heard someone saying it is from Mylo Xyloto.

1 minute ago, Kaleidoscope said:

Who's Admirice? I am just curious about the song The Only One.

Admirice is the "headmaster" of unreleased Coldplay. He has the most sources and often gatekeeps information like this, so I doubt he'd tell you anything.

I'll tell you some stuff about this song though. The Only One as we know it is a track that's leaked from Music of the Sphere Volume i's recording sessions. Instrumentally, it's very similar to song demos of that era (2020-2021), and lyrically (atleast in the verses, the choruses are quite decent), it's honestly disappointing. 

4 minutes ago, m4racide said:

Admirice is the "headmaster" of unreleased Coldplay. He has the most sources and often gatekeeps information like this, so I doubt he'd tell you anything.

I'll tell you some stuff about this song though. The Only One as we know it is a track that's leaked from Music of the Sphere Volume i's recording sessions. Instrumentally, it's very similar to song demos of that era (2020-2021), and lyrically (atleast in the verses, the choruses are quite decent), it's honestly disappointing. 

Interesting, but I would assume a person like that would be protective of stuff, like a journalist never tells others about their sources and stuff. I can understand that though. Thanks for your info!

6 hours ago, Kaleidoscope said:

Interesting, but I would assume a person like that would be protective of stuff, like a journalist never tells others about their sources and stuff. I can understand that though. Thanks for your info!

He was betrayed by "friends" whom he shared things with, and who were unable to keep it to themselves, apparently they are teenagers.

Otherwise, this topic still makes me very uncomfortable: it's discussions about stolen intimate things, I mean we're here in the group's intimacy, these leaks are such intimate matters, it's like we're appropriating someone's diary.

If the band did not release theses tracks, that's because they had good reasons.

Edited by thomasPh

8 hours ago, Kaleidoscope said:

Source?

Well, lots of experienced groups work that way, look at Radiohead or U2. It´s pretty common that a good idea has to wait its time and place to be properly developed. 

10 hours ago, m4racide said:

Is the only one the song that was sound checked ?

35 minutes ago, Galal said:

Do you know what is the song that was sound checked more than once ?

I would also be interested to know if one of the leaks is the song from the soundchecks.

47 minutes ago, Galal said:

Do you know what is the song that was sound checked more than once ?

From what I’ve heard, the two most recent songs soundchecked during the Asian Tour were not part of the leaks!

Edited by clark595

2 hours ago, thomasPh said:

How is it rewarding to make people believe that you know things?

I don't know what you're talking about, there's quite alot of people who're saying the exact same thing as me, including Planeta Coldplay.

But yeah, sorry guys, I should wrap it up. Apparently I know nothing and I'm being doxxed because I know nothing.

Edited by m4racide
  • Wow 2

2 hours ago, thomasPh said:

How is it rewarding to make people believe that you know things?

I think it's fairly obvious considering the recent Glastonbury announcement (and just today BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend announcement) that there will be some movement in early May. Maybe a new single, maybe an album announcement, or both. I think m4racide was just stating the obvious.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1