✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸŒ• Coldplay: Moon Music πŸŒ• | Music of the Spheres vol ii | Discussion

Doomotron

1. Moon Music / Elodie (title isn't finalized yet) πŸŒ‘ (1:23)

2. Weirdo (5:13)

3. The Only One (featuring Moses) (3:43)

4. From Earth With Love (4:03)

5.Β Past Life (placeholder, song is not finished)

6. One World (stylised as 🌐, featuring the crowd of Sao Paulo and fans all around the world*) (5:06)

7. Jupiter (featuring Camila Cabello) (3:57)Β 

8. Good Feelings (featuring Angel Moon from The Weirdos and Nile Rodgers) (3:44)

9.Β Man in the Moon (2:51)

10.Β U.F.O. (stylized as πŸ›Έ, featuring Marshmello) (3:23)

11. Harmony (For My Song) (stylised as 🎼) (3:16)

12. F.L.I.F.I.L. (stylised as πŸ‘½πŸ“») (N/A, song isn't finished)

13. Hello / A Wave (stylized as πŸ‘‹, featuring Victoria Canal, The Love Choir, and a few fans) (3:20)

* = credited in the album's (Moon Music) art booklet in the CD case and digital art for the album.

The tracklisting for the album's almost finished. Since the band won't tease shit, I guess I have to.

Β 

I have been permanently muted on this forum so my only option is to edit this post to communicate, but the song "Angel Song" is planned for a B-side release, along with Γ†terna.

Edited by ASpeedingGhostAndAShadow
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, ASpeedingGhostAndAShadow said:

6. One World (stylised as 🌐, featuring the crowd of Sao Paulo and fans all around the world*) (5:06)

8. Good Feelings (featuring Angel Moon from The Weirdos and Nile Rodgers) (3:44)

9.Β Mining On The Moon (2:51)

13. Hello / A Wave (stylized as πŸ‘‹, featuring Victoria Canal, The Love Choir, and a few fans) (3:20)

* = credited in the album's (Moon Music) art booklet in the CD case and digital art for the album.

The tracklisting for the album's almost finished. Since the band won't tease shit, I guess I have to.

Chris himself confirmed that Weirdo is going to be released for the musical and the track list in the Nile rodgers's picture had a song called "man on the moon" so this is 99% is fakeΒ 

Edited by Galal

1 hour ago, Galal said:

Chris himself confirmed that Weirdo is going to be released for the musical and the track list in the Nile rodgers's picture had a song called "man on the moon" so this is 99% is fakeΒ 

Yep, complete horse manure. No Man in the Moon, no Angel's Song, UFO2 on the musical album. Why do these people waste their time?

2 hours ago, ASpeedingGhostAndAShadow said:

9.Β Mining On The Moon (2:51)

It’s a shame this is fake

3 hours ago, Galal said:

Chris also said AHFOD was the last album, he also said Hypnotised would be played on tour, plans change sometimes

2 hours ago, Pepperfish said:

Yep, complete horse manure. No Man in the Moon, no Angel's Song, UFO2 on the musical album. Why do these people waste their time?

UFO isn't confirmed at all the be on the Musical, it's actually been in discussion for MM, Man In The Moon / Angel Song are the only reasons I'm skeptical about this..

Β 

The Moses Mix of TOO, Jupiter being with CC, Good Feelings keeping AM and having NR, Moon Music being called Elodie, From Earth With Love and FLIFIL are all true, which means I'm not gonna rule this out

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ASpeedingGhostAndAShadow said:

Β 

I have been permanently muted on this forum so my only option is to edit this post to communicate, but the song "Angel Song" is planned for a B-side release, along with Γ†terna.

And Robots? Where's Robots? πŸ€”Β 

On 3/25/2024 at 11:45 PM, Doomotron said:

I actually know Chris Martin personally (I just got back from Wetherspoons, we were having dinner together) and he actually told me the track list for the next album.

1. The Race
  2. Higher Power (Hello Steve Reich Mix by James Murphy for the DFA)
  3. The Man Who Swears
  4. UFO iv
  5. Good Feelings
  6. Broken (alternate version)
  7. Weirdo
  8. Videotape (Radiohead cover)
  9. Quantum of Solace (Viva La Vida-era demo Bond theme)
  10. Lhuna (feat. Kylie Minogue)
  11. Ashford International (twenty minute sound recording of trains and announcements at Ashford International train station)
  12. She's An Alien (hidden track; Coldplay/Beatles co-written)

The album comes in at just under an hour long, and will be free to owners of Music of The Spheres Volume 1 (on iTunes only). He said that there's an extended version of Ashford International thatΒ might be included on the deluxe Kids Bop version, and that depending on fan reception they may released an extended version of the album next year with A View From The Top and a cover of the entire The Next Day album by David Bowie, including the bonus tracks.

As a follow-up to this, I was phoning Chris the other day and he was giving me some more information on She's An Alien. He said that when they were in Shoeburyness in October they met an amazing medium who got them in touch with John Lennon, who helped to write the song. He also sent me on Discord the cover art and back cover for the album; I've attached it below.

image.thumb.png.517d97bc8771959a9020026e12660ab4.png

image.thumb.png.0b61945b25252a3c9993f45293a6be46.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 3/24/2024 at 12:43 AM, I ran away said:

Hey, long time no see! Wait, you didn't like Coloratura?

How are you my old friend?😊 I did like Coloratura very much. Same with People of The Pride. I just feel they were trying too hard to emulate Pink Floyd and Muse, respectively. At the end it doesn't feel convincing which is why they won't be talked about in the same bracket as their greatest work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nowayme said:

What is the filesize (in bytes, check file properties) and length of the original A Wave leak? I'm trying to understand what exactly has been done to it.

the one in the big folder with all the leaks is 6.43 MB

Hi, my prediction is…

Moon Music Setlist:

1. πŸŒ™ (Moon Music)Β 
  2. Man in the MoonΒ 
  3. JupiterΒ 
  4. Good Feelings (Feat. Chainsmokers)
  5. Angel Song
  6. πŸ€– (Robots)Β 
  7. Γ†terna
  8. Life in a Day
  9. πŸ›Έ(UFO II)
  10. The Only One
  11. Conscious PilotΒ 
  12. 🌈 (One World)

Β 

Β 

Singles:

1. Good Feelings (Feat. Chainsmokers)
  2. JupiterΒ 
  3. The Only One
  4. 🌈 (One world) [Album Promotional]

Β 

Β 

Data:

First Single: April 26thΒ 

Album: September 20th

IMG_5290.jpeg

Has anyone discussed the possibility that they may release some info or songs on the day of the solar eclipse that the United States will experience on April 8th?Β  Just curious about it since this will be a moon related event in the real world.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 6:12 AM, ASpeedingGhostAndAShadow said:

Β 

I really hope One World isn't just "Only one world" for 5 minutes hahaahhaaa

• Like 2

Β 

4 hours ago, stuckontheedge said:

ΒΏAlguien ha discutido la posibilidad de que publiquen alguna informaciΓ³n o canciones el dΓ­a del eclipse solar que vivirΓ‘ Estados Unidos el 8 de abril? Solo tengo curiosidad, ya que serΓ‘ un evento relacionado con la luna en el mundo real.

It's unlikely I'll be publishing on Monday, during the solar eclipse that will cover MEXICO, Canada and USA