✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

🌕 Coldplay: Moon Music 🌕 | Music of the Spheres vol ii | Discussion

Doomotron

4 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

Did you not see the totally real tracklist Admirice posted??

Which was that in particular? I have seen several lists that people believe is going to be the tracklist of Moon Music lol

On 3/28/2024 at 6:12 AM, ASpeedingGhostAndAShadow said:

1. Moon Music / Elodie (title isn't finalized yet) 🌑 (1:23)

2. Weirdo (5:13)

3. The Only One (featuring Moses) (3:43)

4. From Earth With Love (4:03)

5. Past Life (placeholder, song is not finished)

6. One World (stylised as 🌐, featuring the crowd of Sao Paulo and fans all around the world*) (5:06)

7. Jupiter (featuring Camila Cabello) (3:57) 

8. Good Feelings (featuring Angel Moon from The Weirdos and Nile Rodgers) (3:44)

9. Man in the Moon (2:51)

10. U.F.O. (stylized as 🛸, featuring Marshmello) (3:23)

11. Harmony (For My Song) (stylised as 🎼) (3:16)

12. F.L.I.F.I.L. (stylised as 👽📻) (N/A, song isn't finished)

13. Hello / A Wave (stylized as 👋, featuring Victoria Canal, The Love Choir, and a few fans) (3:20)

* = credited in the album's (Moon Music) art booklet in the CD case and digital art for the album.

The tracklisting for the album's almost finished. Since the band won't tease shit, I guess I have to.

I have been permanently muted on this forum so my only option is to edit this post to communicate, but the song "Angel Song" is planned for a B-side release, along with Æterna.

What does FLIFIL stand for?

39 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

It’s a fan mockup but a very very good one. Won’t be surprised if that ends up being better than the actual art

Any Coldplay content that does not come from Coldplay is better for you people these days. At this point the band should cancel the tour and retire altogether since apparently nothing they do is ever enough.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Any Coldplay content that does not come from Coldplay is better for you people these days. At this point the band should cancel the tour and retire altogether since apparently nothing they do is ever enough.

God's plan 🙏🏻

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

It’s a fan mockup but a very very good one. Won’t be surprised if that ends up being better than the actual art

The art of Music of the spheres was trash probably their worst the one that was in the EL Booklet was much better 

Thoughts on another recent upload on that god-forsaken website:

Spoiler

If this Nile Rogers version of Good Feelings ends up being legit, it's awesome and very promising for Moon Music as a whole. The funk is alive and real and will help elevate the otherwise catchy song to be a lot more special. I hope it's legit. I hear saxaphone, group vocals, Nile Rogers guitar licks, a more pronounced bass from Guy. Good stuff. 

Edited by lennyrott1
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

My assumption is that ColdplayXtra ran this contest in association with the Coldplay team, and that, given how good the cover turned out to be, it may actually be used. 

Edited by JustSomeone

1 hour ago, Ant ICE said:

Sure to get a tease or something this month? Right? 

Some guys are saying that we may get some teaser this month, and they said the album is coming out very soon (may), to be honest I just think we're getting a single in early may and album in around september like Guy said.

Don't believe those guys, no one ever leak a release date that way lol.

3 hours ago, ColdBry said:

Some guys are saying that we may get some teaser this month, and they said the album is coming out very soon (may), to be honest I just think we're getting a single in early may and album in around september like Guy said.

Don't believe those guys, no one ever leak a release date that way lol.

My guess is First single at end of April or early May, the second single in late August and then September the album comes out. Third single maybe early November or late October? 

just my predictions. 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Ant ICE said:

My guess is First single at end of April or early May, the second single in late August and then September the album comes out. Third single maybe early November or late October? 

just my predictions. 🙂 

That's more probably, I like your theory 

• Love 1

15 hours ago, lennyrott1 said:

Thoughts on another recent upload on that god-forsaken website:

Hide contents

If this Nile Rogers version of Good Feelings ends up being legit, it's awesome and very promising for Moon Music as a whole. The funk is alive and real and will help elevate the otherwise catchy song to be a lot more special. I hope it's legit. I hear saxaphone, group vocals, Nile Rogers guitar licks, a more pronounced bass from Guy. Good stuff. 

I largely agree, if I heard the same thing.

Spoiler

If this is legit, with two snippets from the intro and the middle part of the song, then this production and instrumentation is going towards the right direction. They seem to have brought in some tricks from AOAL and changed the tempo. It's a catchy song and definitely a summer hit in Europe, if they release it soon.

But!!! Those lyrics in verses are absolutely the worst ever, a 7 year old kid could come up with something more advanced.  😆Right now it completely lacks any depth in the lyrics. Although, if the intro I heard from this latest snippet is legit and they're gonna use something like that, then it might add the necessary dynamics to the song, rather than going straight into that abysmal verse, like on the first demo version of that song. This intro seems to use some kindergarten playground sounds though, so it seems fitting.

So yeah, it's going to be all about that catchy vocal hook and some interesting production tricks. I think they can't mess it up too much with Max Martin, he knows how to design that kind of song and make it dynamic and interesting enough. I still hope Chris can come up with a little more advanced lyrics for other songs on the album.

Edited by CP-EST