✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸŒ• Coldplay: Moon Music πŸŒ• | Music of the Spheres vol ii | Discussion

Doomotron

5 hours ago, Ant ICE said:

My guess is First single at end of April or early May, the second single in late August and then September the album comes out. Third single maybe early November or late October?Β 
Β 

just my predictions. πŸ™‚Β 

If thatΒ΄s true, it can only mean the tour will continue all along 2025, because nobody releases a record (a big record, not the way Ghost Stories or Everyday Life were meant) without showing it on tour, and that would be a little bit too much, wouldnΒ΄t it?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CP-EST said:

I largely agree, if I heard the same thing.

Β  Hide contents

If this is legit, with two snippets from the intro and the middle part of the song, then this production and instrumentation is going towards the right direction. They seem to have brought in some tricks from AOAL and changed the tempo. It's a catchy song and definitely a summer hit in Europe, if they release it soon.

But!!! Those lyrics in verses are absolutely the worst ever, a 7 year old kid could come up with something more advanced.Β Β πŸ˜†Right now it completely lacks any depth in the lyrics. Although, if the intro I heard from this latest snippet is legit and they're gonna use something like that, then it might add the necessary dynamics to the song, rather than going straight into that abysmal verse, like on the first demo version of that song. This intro seems to use some kindergarten playground sounds though, so it seems fitting.

So yeah, it's going to be all about that catchy vocal hook and some interesting production tricks. I think they can't mess it up too much with Max Martin, he knows how to design that kind of song and make it dynamic and interesting enough. I still hope Chris can come up with a little more advanced lyrics for other songs on the album.

Β 

It's produced by Chainsmokers and Nile Rodgers and the lyrics aren't even that badΒ 

1 hour ago, littlebitofblue said:

Blessed has leaked. I like the melody, but it is very repetetive and gets a bit boring after a while...

It was part of the original MOTS before Higher Power was writtenΒ 

10 hours ago, SwirlingChaos said:

The new Good Feelings mix is real. Get hyped NR enthusiasts 😎🎸

Hell yeah. Finally a mix that is big and full sounding. Fingers crossed all of Moon Music has better production like this. It makesΒ  MOTS feel so incredibly thin and hallow in comparison.Β 

6 hours ago, Benjod25 said:

It's produced by Chainsmokers and Nile Rodgers and the lyrics aren't even that badΒ 

Afaik Chainsmokers are no longer on the song, that was in the early stages

• Wow 1

2 hours ago, lennyrott1 said:

Hell yeah. Finally a mix that is big and full sounding. Fingers crossed all of Moon Music has better production like this. It makesΒ  MOTS feel so incredibly thin and hallow in comparison.Β 

Question: where do you find and listen to these leaks? I don't really understand how they appear but i'd love to hear one.Β 

2 hours ago, RizzMountain said:

Question: where do you find and listen to these leaks? I don't really understand how they appear but i'd love to hear one.Β 

There's a website we're not really supposed to say the name of on here, so I will transmit it to you in binary...

01000100 01100010 01110010 01100101 01100101 00101110 01101101 01100101

17 hours ago, SwirlingChaos said:

The new Good Feelings mix is real. Get hyped NR enthusiasts 😎🎸

Where did you get this info?

Edited by Ant ICE

Quite a nice ambient album is forming out of the MOTS/MM era. So far I’ve got a playlist like this

Earthling
Human Heart
One World
Coloratura
A Wave

I suppose you could add stuff like Infinity Sign and Alien Choir to that as well. If there’s more stuff like that on MM, I’ll be very happy.