πŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎡

πŸŒ™ Coldplay: Moon Music 🎡 | Out October 4th | Discussion

Doomotron

45 minutes ago, Jonan said:

Yes, it was a now-edited YouTube video about Ayra Starr's process of making her album. This was the link:

Thanks Jonan! And the video seems to be back online.

So this was the tracklist as it was in December 2023. I don't think the tracklist has been completely overhauled in the last six months, but knowing Coldplay, there must have been some changes since then.

• Love 1

Hope this new album will be much better then mots

I think Coldplays first 4 albums are just classics in their genre for sure

I think their last album will sound closest to what we call Oldplay

35 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Yes! It’s next Friday

C291CF3C-CAE9-4ECD-AFDB-921799BF64AF.thumb.webp.16520fd8e9f68ebe46b182e13511a244.webp

It just had to be on the 42nd page of this thread. Bravo, Coldplay πŸ‘

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Famous Old Painter said:

It’s Friday in a few hours. I’m not staying up to see if FLIFIL will drop as I’m pretty sure it won’t, but surely we’re only a week away from it? Surely.Β 

I’m excited for Lyric Video and MV too. πŸ‘€Β 

Our first taste of artwork, presumably! Not sure if I love it but we'll see what the final stuff looks like. It's kind of anti-MOTS in that the blue is opposite, instead of a lot of weird detailed planets is a blurry moon, instead of emojis the song title is long and crammed together. It kind of reminds me of a post-rock album cover you'd get in the 2010's, which feels aged to me but it is pretty and has that grainy feel to it. I guess we'll see!Β 

Regarding Neon Forrest: isn’t it the same song as the audio that plays at the very end of each concert when the fireworks go up?

I know it’s in a slightly a different key but I feel like this may have formed the inspiration. Found a video which features it around 7:00.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XsD6ejH7uVs&pp=ygUfQ29sZHBsYXkgd2VtYmxleSAyMDIyIGZpcmV3b3Jrcw%3D%3D

• stephen changed the title to πŸŒ™ Coldplay: Moon Music 🎡 | Out October 4th | Discussion