🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Arcade Fire

*Justine*

The song "Wake Up" by Arcade Fire

The film "Where the Wild Things Are" combined with that emotionally explosive song brings tears to my eyes. I just think of myself running through fields of daisies, wind in hair, and promising myself I would never give up my dreams and grow up.

Alas, I did. But this film brings back carefree, innocent days.

The song truly combines the sad loss of childhood and holding on to it. It's definitely in my top 10 favorite songs of all time. So, so, so great. anyone else hear it/feel the same way?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJcqmhBivL0]YouTube - Arcade Fire - Wake Up Live Sydney 2008[/ame]

if that doesn't give you goosebumps, there is something very wrong with you.

one day i will see these guys live and i know it will most probably be one of the best nights of my life.

YouTube - Arcade Fire - Wake Up Live Sydney 2008[/url]

one day i will see these guys live and i know it will most probably be one of the best nights of my life.

I can't wait for them to go on tour again. They better soon! I'll probably go to Montreal with a friend to see them whenever we get a chance.

too bad its not on the soundtrack

I'm glad it's not. I love this song, but I already have their Funeral album. The soundtrack, on the other hand, is full of songs made specifically for the movie by one of my favorite female singers. So, you know, I can live with that instead.

totally agreed, cannot wait to see them

and this performance is mind-blowing.

There are some songs on Funeral I like more, but this song was perfect for the movie trailer.

The film "Where the Wild Things Are" combined with that emotionally explosive song brings tears to my eyes. I just think of myself running through fields of daisies, wind in hair, and promising myself I would never give up my dreams and grow up.

Alas, I did. But this film brings back carefree, innocent days.

The song truly combines the sad loss of childhood and holding on to it. It's definitely in my top 10 favorite songs of all time. So, so, so great. anyone else hear it/feel the same way?

I feel the same way.

That was amazing.