✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Church of Chris Martin. (Update: Have declared a TRUCE to the holy war on Coldplaying!)

Bonus_mosher

I came across it ages ago and I think its kinda funny. But I don't get 1) why they would take a joke so far and 2) How the site has managed to last so long. Its pretty damn stupid, hes just a singer. Sure he's the best singer :P, but thats taking way too far. :rolleyes:

The Passion of the Christ starring Chris Martin. Hmm, doesn't quite work for me :P

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came across it ages ago and I think its kinda funny. But I don't get 1) why they would take a joke so far and 2) How the site has managed to last so long. Its pretty damn stupid, hes just a singer. Sure he's the best singer :P, but thats taking way too far. :rolleyes:

The Passion of the Christ starring Chris Martin. Hmm, doesn't quite work for me :P

Heee I saw your signature, amazing interview but I've never really understood what that part was about... What is the thing with the word root?

Urban Dictionary![/url]

The 3rd search result should explain it. :)

Oh now I see, thanks :blush:

I never understood what that was about. I'm learning so many dirty words here on colplaying.com :lol: