✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Church of Chris Martin. (Update: Have declared a TRUCE to the holy war on Coldplaying!)

Bonus_mosher

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah i know like a gif of Guy could ever be a bad thing?!?! :rolleyes: :lol:

their articles make me LOL too! :lol: esp. all the rediculous religious language they use :lol:

haha dude i know right. i saw that website for the first time about a year ago but i didnt really pay attention to it. but tonight after seeing this thread i went and read a bunch of stuff and i've been laughing out loud for about 20 minutes. :lol:

if i ever get a chance to get within 100 yards of chris martin i will scream at the top of my lungs " Chris you have a creepy fan site, Church of Chris Martin.com, check it out lol!"

I would give an apendage to see the look on his face when he sees himself photoshopped onto a pic of jesus lol!

my friend and i have a theory that the site is actually just run/supported by a few people who repost again and again pretending to be different people haha!

if i ever get a chance to get within 100 yards of chris martin i will scream at the top of my lungs " Chris you have a creepy fan site, Church of Chris Martin.com, check it out lol!"

I would give an apendage to see the look on his face when he sees himself photoshopped onto a pic of jesus lol!

my friend and i have a theory that the site is actually just run/supported by a few people who repost again and again pretending to be different people haha!

would you actually say lol? :P

She might be right! That site's just CREEPY!

I wanna know how they're planning an attack against us all since we're on war!:rolleyes:

Quote: would you actually say lol?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wouldnt say lol but i definately would do it. or i might say "satriani's a penis with ears!" whatever fits at the moment :)

I like muffins. :cheesy:

I love how this is apparently a plot to get them to post here. :lol:

Last time I read the article the group had created, some member of the 'church' posted that 'coldplaying.com seeks to take us over and use mind control to make us write stupid little meaningless messages on their “boards.” '

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

• 4 weeks later...

What the bloody hell is "the church of chris martin"

I was doing abit of googling and i stumbled across the church of chris martin, so i was like ok thats kinda cool bit obsesive and then i saw this http://www.thechurchofchrismartin.com/2009/bloody-coldplayingcom-again/

Did we do something wrong? did we upset them? someone tell me what thats all about lol?