✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Church of Chris Martin. (Update: Have declared a TRUCE to the holy war on Coldplaying!)

Bonus_mosher

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello coldplaying.com:

I come to you in peace today as a representative of The Church of Chris Martin.

We would like to extend an olive branch to your sect today and hope to iron out a peace treaty before Glastonbury 2010.

We are ever so hopeful that Coldplay will be the other head-liner there-along with U2 and rather than be at each other's throats; it is our wish to call a truce to all tensions and let's just try hard to get along!

Your members may be appalled by our website; many find it creepy. I can tell you that I saw Chris Martin this past summer and when I shouted out the name of The Church as he ran past up to the cheap seats-he flashed me a BIG SMILE! I believe Chris Martin is AMUSED by the postings and creative commentary there because it is so "out there." Many Church members are just as taken aback by coldplaying.com and your lack of meaningful content but I think it is high time that we stop the bickering and make a peace treaty together.

Please feel free to visit The Church comments section and respond to this overture. The Holy War is over! The Pope at the Vatican even wishes us to come together in peace and put the atrocities behind us. The Church wishes to honor Saint Bono out of U2 this summer at Glastonbury and we hope to invite the high dignitaries from coldplaying.com to be our guests at several prestigious events.

Please pray for a cessation of tensions so that we can both co-exist in peace and a mutual and undying love for everything that is Coldplay & Chris Martin. Viva!

Hello coldplaying.com:

We would like to extend an olive branch to your sect today and hope to iron out a peace treaty before Glastonbury 2010.

We are ever so hopeful that Coldplay will be the other head-liner there-along with U2 and rather than be at each other's throats; it is our wish to call a truce to all tensions and let's just try hard to get along!

Your members may be appalled by our website; many find it creepy. I can tell you that I saw Chris Martin this past summer and when I shouted out the name of The Church as he ran past up to the cheap seats-he flashed me a BIG SMILE! I believe Chris Martin is AMUSED by the postings and creative commentary there because it is so "out there." Many Church members are just as taken aback by coldplaying.com and your lack of meaningful content but I think it is high time that we stop the bickering and make a peace treaty together.

Please feel free to visit The Church comments section and respond to this overture. The Holy War is over! The Pope at the Vatican even wishes us to come together in peace and put the atrocities behind us. The Church wishes to honor Saint Bono out of U2 this summer at Glastonbury and we hope to invite the high dignitaries from coldplaying.com to be our guests at several prestigious events.

Please pray for a cessation of tensions so that we can both co-exist in peace and a mutual and undying love for everything that is Coldplay & Chris Martin. Viva!

:wtf: what is all this about ?

• 11 months later...
Originally Posted by chicks.dig.coldplay;3884315

Hello coldplaying.com:

What is this :facepalm:

• 5 years later...
I totally agree.

The photoshopped pic creeps me out. I mean, c'mon, I agree we can love Coldplay and Chris Martin and all... but a church? Damn, that's just way too much. At first, I thought it was a joke until I went on their website.

Anyways. I agree with branshi, we should close that thread. It is useless cause we all know that the the church of chris martin is simply ridiculous.

oh my god.

or should i say, oh my chris?

THIS IS SO FRIGGIN' HILARIOUS!!!!

first of all, i don't think it's real, at all.

i mean, are people really this insane? i never thought so. come on, i'm like, the most obsessed with chris there is, but i don't believe he can cure uncureable diseases?!?!

that's just....creepy.

i'm really creeped out.

THE CHURCH OF CHRIS MARTIN:

I KNOW HE'S A TALENTED MAN, BUT HE'S NOT A F*CKING GOD.

you're all insane.

so if you want war, i say...

BRING IT BITCHES!!!!

like the others said, we've got the best soldiers on our side. :]]]]

i find this all absolutley hilarious. but i'm a little creeped out that people are that obsessed. i really think, and HOPE, it's a hoax.

http://peopleof.oureverydaylife.com/viva-la-vida-refer-catholic-church-9386.html CHRIS MARTIN WARNS OF HELL IN the Viva la Vida songs. Beware of demonizing The Church in his name.

N

I totally agree.

The photoshopped pic creeps me out. I mean, c'mon, I agree we can love Coldplay and Chris Martin and all... but a church? Damn, that's just way too much. At first, I thought it was a joke until I went on their website.

Anyways. I agree with branshi, we should close that thread. It is useless cause we all know that the the church of chris martin is simply ridiculous.

NO, do not close this thread. The Church of Chris Martin is spying on you.

That made me laugh out loud so much!!

I just read that whole "Holy war" thing. Hilarious.

Maybe this is a long-time-experiment of some students who have way too much time on their hands? :confused:

It really is comedy!

"The Best of the Church of Chris Martin" pretty much reveals it.

Creepy and entertaining at the same time.

Ignoring them is probably the best thing.

I wonder if one of them has an account here?

YES, one of "them" do have an account here. We use it to spy on you.