✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Church of Chris Martin. (Update: Have declared a TRUCE to the holy war on Coldplaying!)

Bonus_mosher

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site is freaking hilarious but I have always wonder if they are serious or this is just for fun. If it's second degre, it's awesome, if they are serious, it kinda creeps me out!

I think it will remained an unanswered question...XD!

What would Chris Martin think if he saw your site? That’s the biggest criticism thrown at the Church of Chris Martin by the UNBELIEVING HEATHENS (like the hated COLDPLAYING.COM). He wouldn’t want to be treated like a god, they say! He would think you guys were creepy!

But would he? What if Chris Martin saw the Church of Chris Martin website and liked it, enough to write something in the Forum?

Did it really happen? Well, just maybe…

:lol:

They actually seem to believe that Chris was there, just because someone logged in under the name 'Chris Martin' :dozey: :D

What would Chris Martin think if he saw your site? That’s the biggest criticism thrown at the Church of Chris Martin by the UNBELIEVING HEATHENS (like the hated COLDPLAYING.COM). He wouldn’t want to be treated like a god, they say! He would think you guys were creepy!

But would he? What if Chris Martin saw the Church of Chris Martin website and liked it, enough to write something in the Forum?

Did it really happen? Well, just maybe…

:lol:

They actually seem to believe that Chris was there, just because someone logged in under the name 'Chris Martin' :dozey: :D

omg that cracked me up! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Actually I think there's a misunderstending in here:

The Church of Chris Martin:

A few months ago, The Church of Chris Martin declared Holy War on Coldplaying.com, a run-of-the-mill fansite who made the mistake of calling us “wierd” and “creepy”. It’s the kind of place where people have an “amusing” animated gif of Guy Berryman as their profile picture, have twenty-line, multicoloured signatures that take up half the screen, and think that “LOL!!” is a response that adds something to the discussion.

I guess I'm gonna apologize... seems you guys from this site got the message kinda wrong....

I am 100% sure that we never called you wierd..... we called you WEIRD!!!

A few months ago, The Church of Chris Martin declared Holy War on Coldplaying.com, a run-of-the-mill fansite who made the mistake of calling us “wierd” and “creepy”. It’s the kind of place where people have an “amusing” animated gif of Guy Berryman as their profile picture, have twenty-line, multicoloured signatures that take up half the screen, and think that “LOL!!” is a response that adds something to the discussion.

This is a wonderful idea!

Guy is really "amusing".....:sneaky:

LOL!!!

;)

Actually I think there's a misunderstending in here:

:

Quote:

A few months ago, The Church of Chris Martin declared Holy War on Coldplaying.com, a run-of-the-mill fansite who made the mistake of calling us
“wierd”
and “creepy”. It’s the kind of place where people have an “amusing” animated gif of Guy Berryman as their profile picture, have twenty-line, multicoloured signatures that take up half the screen, and think that “LOL!!” is a response that adds something to the discussion.

I guess I'm gonna apologize... seems you guys from this site got the message kinda wrong....

I am 100% sure that we never called you wierd..... we called you WEIRD!!!

fuck off that's all they need to know why are they even worried about us? we have fun here and we are not worried about them why are they bothered about us

Run-of-the-mill? :confused:

When I think "run-of-the-mill", I think of your typical Freewebs site made by a 13-year-old that has less than 100 members. As far as I'm aware, we're easily the largest fansite for the band.

When I think "run-of-the-mill", I think of your typical Freewebs site made by a 13-year-old that has less than 100 members. As far as I'm aware, we're easily the largest fansite for the band.

Yep and we are also recognized by the band........according to Phil he visits this site every day! That site would scare him if he ever looked at it..... and Debs even has an acount here so if they criticize us, then its putting her down too since she is technically a memeber of this site as well .............plus with the whole postcards thing..............it looks like the Church of Chris martin may be a bit jealous of us :rolleyes:

Or Angelfire. Or Geocities. All of which are about 5 years out of style :lol: