✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Church of Chris Martin. (Update: Have declared a TRUCE to the holy war on Coldplaying!)

Bonus_mosher

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one more thing. :D

if chris did see you 'church of chris martin', i think he'd be really creeped out.

like, really.

i've watched enough concerts and interviews to know he'd probably side with the sane ones....us. :dance:

well I don't know if you could call some of us sane. :laugh3:

one more thing. :D

if chris did see you 'church of chris martin', i think he'd be really creeped out.

like, really.

i've watched enough concerts and interviews to know he'd probably side with the sane ones....us. :dance:

Chris would fight with coldplaying.com in this fansite-war!:sneaky:

Oh my goodness. Does anybody else think we should delete this thread? I mean, I'll admit, it is pretty creepy. This is the first time I post in this one, but I usually just skip it. I don't like it, especially that photoshopped pic, lol. I don't know, I don't think this is right. :shocked3: What would Coldplay think if they ever saw this whole mess?

It would be nice to have "fans", but not in this "Chris Martin is GOD" way.

It's pretty funny, but I think it would be better if we ust take this thread down.

I totally agree.

The photoshopped pic creeps me out. I mean, c'mon, I agree we can love Coldplay and Chris Martin and all... but a church? Damn, that's just way too much. At first, I thought it was a joke until I went on their website.

Anyways. I agree with branshi, we should close that thread. It is useless cause we all know that the the church of chris martin is simply ridiculous.

Oh my goodness. Does anybody else think we should delete this thread?

are you crazy? we need some comedy here :D

PS: Saint Chuck Birdie told me to pray twice an hour pointing to London. So come on it's time to kneel and pray

i love the 'what would chris do?' article.

it's, it's friggin' crazy.

"What Would Chris Do?

chris1animated.gifSometimes, we all just have one of those days. Everything’s going wrong, everyone you meet seems to want to act like a prick. It feels like the whole world’s out to get you.

When we get frustrated like this, it’s easy to loose your temper and lash out at those around us. But that just leads to unpopularity, self-loathing and criminal charges. If only there was a simple way to get your head straight and cool down…

WELL NOW THERE IS!

Simply close your eyes, take a deep breath, and repeat these words - What Would Chris Do?

Chris’s endless positivity means he always sees the bright side of any situation. He sees everything as a puzzle, so his creative mind comes up with practical solutions. And the fact that he’s a fully qualified prophesying Messiah doesn’t go amiss, neither!

Here’s how it might apply to everyday situations -

• Your girlfriend leaves you and runs off with your best friend, leaving you feeling hollow and wanting to punch their stupid faces until your fists are reduced to mince. What Would Chris Do?
    • Have a hot bath with candles and drink a reasonable amount of wine.
    • Listen to the greatest breakup album of all time, Running In The Family by Level 42
    • Turn the experience into an album of bittersweet college-rock anthems.

• You are watching the Ten O’Clock News one evening, and you become terribly concerned because the situation in the Middle East is worse than ever! It seems as though War is immanent, and therefore the death of innocent children. What Would Chris Do?
    • Donate the maximum tax-deductable amount to a reputable charity.
    • Get Sting and Bono in to record “Do They Know it’s Ramadan?”
    • Rename Islamabad “Islamagood”.

• You are coming out of a hotel, a little tired and emotional, and a paparazzo takes your photograph. What Would Chris Do?
    • Hide under a puffa jacket with a large hood and sunglasses.
    • Shout at the pap about “Respect”.
    • Scratch his car with a key and chase him down the street.

Over to you - tell us how you’ve done something differently by asking,What Would Chris Do?

button1-bm.gif

July 07 2008 | Doctrine | 1 Comment »"

-www.thechurchofchrismartin.com

that comment on the bottom, that was by me.

i told them they're all really reallly weird.

AND I'M PROUD OF IT.

i ain't afraid of no crazies.

okay, maybe a little. XD

• 1 month later...

Forum Classics #3: I Hope This Site is a Joke!

It's all been kicking off whilst we've been enjoying ourselves at Coldplay shows. I'm positive that the Phelps wouldn't approve with some of the religious references (is God anti-gay as well?) :thinking:

Okay, I don’t want to say to much about this one, other than that I think it’s possibly the GREATEST THREAD EVER!!1! It may be the longest post I’ll ever make, so I’ve added a break, but I truly urge you to read it in full. It builds and builds and gets even better as you go along. I stress again, all of these posts are from genuine people (but I think RealCMFan and Shiva might be the same person).

Thanks to Garlic Host, SALTS, Petra and all the others who contributed to this (ahem) “debate”. We couldn’t have done it without you.

Strap yourself in, and enjoy. It begins like this:

http://www.thechurchofchrismartin.com/2008/forum-classics-3-i-hope-this-site-is-a-joke/

• 1 month later...