✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 Coldplay Tickets, willing to swap! :)

HI! My name is Elaine, and I'm glad to be a new member!

I also purchased 4 Coldplay tickets for the show at Carson, CA on July 18, 2009.

They are floor tickets on Sec D3, Row 13, Seats 19-22.

I was wondering if anyone has General Admission, if you're willing to swap with me?

you can also email me at [email protected]

Thank you! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

4 COLDPLAY FLOOR TICKETS TO SWAP WITH.

HI! My name is Elaine, a music fan just like you wonderful people :)

I also purchased 4 Coldplay tickets for the show at Carson, CA on July 18, 2009.

They are floor tickets on Sec D3, Row 13, Seats 19-22.

I was wondering if anyone has General Admission floor tickets, if you're willing to swap with me?

you can also email me at [email protected]

Thank you!

haha i'm all for this but we are planning way to ahead.. those of us that are going to the san diego show can tell u guys what is going on..since that will be an outdoor venue as well..then we can go from there? no?

Haha, of course we're planning way ahead! We have to make this the best concert experience ever! There's two days between the SD and Carson shows, so I suppose we can figure little things from there, but it's not too early to start planning other things! :P

Haha, of course we're planning way ahead! We have to make this the best concert experience ever! There's two days between the SD and Carson shows, so I suppose we can figure little things from there, but it's not too early to start planning other things! :P

Hey do you have GS tix for the Carson show??

i suppose you are right..i really like the idea of glow sticks..we should all do some during a song! but which one...

Actually, Viva la Vida is just everybody in the stadium flailing their arms around like maniacs and screaming. I actually think it's one of the worse glow stick songs, especially since the lights are pretty bright during it.

I'm thinking more along the lines of the techno mixes, rave-friendly songs like LIT and CSC, and songs that you can wave them back and forth slowly like Fix You and The Scientist. Speed of Sound is also a potential winner seeing as how everything is almost completely darkened, making lights stand out much more.

23iw6px.jpg

Weeeee....that is how it's gonna look for us General Admission floor people.

Now....the deciding factor is, which side of the stage to stand on!!!

I can't wait....we have so many good ideas going on :D

ohmahgaaahhh...GA is lovely.... :stunned:

glowsticks is a DEFINITE MUST!! even those cook sparkly-light-keychain-magnet thingys :D concerts around here have been sorely lacking any cool light effects from the crowd.

as for the yellow balls (lol), is it okay to sneak 'em in? some of my friends almost got kicked out for inflating beach balls at Dodger Stadium (then again it was at a baseball game...:laugh3:)