✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Jul-09: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Houston, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setli

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tixs anyone?

I will have as many as 4 tix together in the covered section (cynthia woods)for sale this week.email if interested b4 i list them on ebay. only looking for my money back ,not making a profit.

first come,first served.

Could have had Pit for both Dallas and Houston, but went with reserved close for these reasons.

1. seeing 3 shows that week and need to pace myself

2. driving to Dallas day of, then back to Houston, so lining up super early not possible

3. July in Texas, no shade at these venues, no bathroom facilities, going to show alone, no one to watch my spot if I need to leave the line

4. Pit in Alpine that same week with Coldplayers

damn! i totally could have gotten much better seats if i hadnt been somewhere when the tickets went on sale. i wasnt able to go try to buy them until five hours after they went on sale.

Ah, don't feel bad, I got my ticket in April... they released more seats and I just happened to be checking that day!

Could have had Pit for both Dallas and Houston, but went with reserved close for these reasons.

2. driving to Dallas day of, then back to Houston, so lining up super early not possible

3. July in Texas, no shade at these venues, no bathroom facilities, going to show alone, no one to watch my spot if I need to leave the line

LOL, I'm doing the same thing as you Angie, maybe I'll meet you at one of these shows then. I saw who I thought was you at the San Antonio gig yesterday, but this woman wouldn't let me on the floor when I tried to come over to introduce myself, so I gave up :( Actually probably a good thing in case it wasn't you! :laugh3:

So is there no shade in the PIT?!?! and no bathrooms?!?! Oh well, Dallas is the only show I've been able to get PIT so I guess I'll have to suck it up... I'm not planning on being front row anyway, I will probably lurk at the back of the PIT, ha!

So when were the Houston PIT tickets available?

LOL, I'm doing the same thing as you Angie, maybe I'll meet you at one of these shows then. I saw who I thought was you at the San Antonio gig yesterday, but this woman wouldn't let me on the floor when I tried to come over to introduce myself, so I gave up :( Actually probably a good thing in case it wasn't you! :laugh3:

So is there no shade in the PIT?!?! and no bathrooms?!?! Oh well, Dallas is the only show I've been able to get PIT so I guess I'll have to suck it up... I'm not planning on being front row anyway, I will probably lurk at the back of the PIT, ha!

So when were the Houston PIT tickets available?

While waiting in line.

I think maybe I saw you in section 10 in SA. Not sure they looked kinda like the person in your avi. Well their camera did at least. :lol:

Angie when were the pit tickets available?

While waiting in line.

I think maybe I saw you in section 10 in SA. Not sure they looked kinda like the person in your avi. Well their camera did at least. :lol:

Oooh maybe you did then, lol, my avi kind of has me hidden behind my camera, but that just happened to be the time the chronicle took the shot :laugh3: At one point, I was the only person sitting in section 10 and I was wearing a white 'paint splatter' t-shirt on the left aisle of last row...

Oh, btw, I'm pretty sure YOU are in one of the Chronicle pictures from Houston last year!! I took a look at them again, and it's blurry, but I think you are there, in the 3rd pic :P

Here are the originals:

This is the one that was in the paper... That's me almost dead center! :P

marcuscoldplay1.jpg

... and to the right

marcuscoldplay2.jpg

And... I think that's you in the lower left holding the camera up, below the two guys from me :P

marcuscoldplay3.jpg

I can't believe I have my camera up in all three shots, lol!

Oooh maybe you did then, lol, my avi kind of has me hidden behind my camera, but that just happened to be the time the chronicle took the shot :laugh3: At one point, I was the only person sitting in section 10 and I was wearing a white 'paint splatter' t-shirt on the left aisle of last row...

Oh, btw, I'm pretty sure YOU are in one of the Chronicle pictures from Houston last year!! I took a look at them again, and it's blurry, but I think you are there, in the 3rd pic :P

Here are the originals:

This is the one that was in the paper... That's me almost dead center! :P

marcuscoldplay1.jpg

... and to the right

marcuscoldplay2.jpg

And... I think that's you in the lower left holding the camera up, below the two guys from me :P

marcuscoldplay3.jpg

I can't believe I have my camera up in all three shots, lol!

That is me in front of dude in white t shirt. :lol: Ignoring Chris and watch Jonny as usual. :P