✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Jul-09: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Houston, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setli

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY CRAP! NEW TICKETS RELEASED!!!! GO TO TICKEMASTER NOW!!!!

AHHH! I just got upgraded 25 rows!!! I happened to check the Ticketmaster site since my friend said he might want to go, but I remembered last time I looked there were no tickets (not even lawn). Well, I just got Sec. 102 Row H!!!! :shocked2: I had Sec. 102 Row EE already... I can't believe it. You guys should check the site now to see what's available...

If my friend doesn't end up wanting to go, I will be selling my Sec. 102 Row EE Aisle seat for face value, so I'll let you guys know in case anyone on here wants to buy it!

SOOOO excited right now :D

AHHH! I just got upgraded 25 rows!!! I happened to check the Ticketmaster site since my friend said he might want to go, but I remembered last time I looked there were no tickets (not even lawn). Well, I just got Sec. 102 Row H!!!! :shocked2: I had Sec. 102 Row EE already... I can't believe it. You guys should check the site now to see what's available...

If my friend doesn't end up wanting to go, I will be selling my Sec. 102 Row EE Aisle seat for face value, so I'll let you guys know in case anyone on here wants to buy it!

woow nice find! I wish I would have checked the site soon after you posted this! I check right now for 2 tickets and I brought up sec 103 row Q! much better than my 101 row Z. I snatched those babies up and hopefully we all keep checking back so us fans can improve our seats like we did! I even checked for 1 ticket and I brought up 103 row F daang thats like only a couple rows back from the pit.

woow nice find! I wish I would have checked the site soon after you posted this! I check right now for 2 tickets and I brought up sec 103 row Q! much better than my 101 row Z. I snatched those babies up and hopefully we all keep checking back so us fans can improve our seats like we did! I even checked for 1 ticket and I brought up 103 row F daang thats like only a couple rows back from the pit.

Yay! Glad you got an upgrade too! :D I saw that Sec. 103 Row F too, but it's the aisle seat on the extreme right edge. The Sec. 102 ticket was WAY better, even though it was two rows further back. It's not an aisle seat like my other one, but it's close (only three seats from the aisle), so I can deal with that :cool:

Only thing that annoys me is I wonder if they just held back the good seats? I mean nobody could pull these up in the presale and general sale. Then there were no tickets at all for a while. Then all of sudden these ones... It's so weird...

Guest LiquidSky

if you don't want them, I'll buy them from you.. sec. 102? i got 107

if you don't want them, I'll buy them from you.. sec. 102? i got 107

I need to find out if my friend is going to go or not. If he isn't I will post in here, and you can have first dibs :) I'll just be selling the one Sec 102, Row EE ticket though, but it is the right aisle seat.

Guest LiquidSky
I need to find out if my friend is going to go or not. If he isn't I will post in here, and you can have first dibs :) I'll just be selling the one Sec 102, Row EE ticket though, but it is the right aisle seat.

that's fine. Let me know :) You need someone to go with or what?:confused:

that's fine. Let me know :) You need someone to go with or what?:confused:

Well, I was going with my friends I went to the Houston show last year, but they can't go since it's mid-week and at the Woodlands, so I just got the one ticket for myself. Then one of the said they might want to go and could I see if I could get a ticket. That's when I found the new released tickets. So I bought the Sec. 102 Row H (since he knew we most likely wouldn't be able to sit together) and now I just need to find out for sure if he's still wanting to come now I have two separate tickets... LOL, confusing I know, but I wasn't going to miss the concert just because they couldn't go. I have no problem going by myself!

Guest LiquidSky
Well, I was going with my friends I went to the Houston show last year, but they can't go since it's mid-week and at the Woodlands, so I just got the one ticket for myself. Then one of the said they might want to go and could I see if I could get a ticket. That's when I found the new released tickets. So I bought the Sec. 102 Row H (since he knew we most likely wouldn't be able to sit together) and now I just need to find out for sure if he's still wanting to come now I have two separate tickets... LOL, confusing I know, but I wasn't going to miss the concert just because they couldn't go. I have no problem going by myself!

so the 102 section are not next to each other? I mean.. the ones you are selling if you get to sell them..

so the 102 section are not next to each other? I mean.. the ones you are selling if you get to sell them..

No. It's just one ticket. I first bought the Sec. 102 Row EE way back. Then, with the release of these tickets, I got the Sec. 102 Row H. So, if my friend doesn't come, and I end up going by myself (like I orginally was doing since no one else could come) then I'll be selling my original ticket - the Sec. 102 Row EE. Sorry for the confusion!

Guest LiquidSky

yeah.. you are still confusing me haha:laugh3: well let me know if it's a pair of tickets next to each other..:idea2: if you sell them..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got an email from Ticketmaster saying the show has been moved up to 7pm...

PIT tickets have varied by show. For example, Dallas didn't even have a PIT initially, and now you can get tickets in the PIT four months after the pre-sale. I think the Houston show either haven't released the PIT tickets or they have already been sold/given to radio, etc. As of right now, you can't even get a ticket on ticketmaster, not even lawan. It's techically 'sold out' but of course you can still get the scalper tickets...