✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Jul-09: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Houston, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setli

Yes, this does suck.

My first try gave me Sec 107 Row C. :(

Dang! It's almost $50 in "convenience charges." WTF?

This is RIDICULOUS. I got the same thing on my first try, and I was FAST. Then it f*cked me over cause I forgot my password and such nonsense, "this email address is already registered" blah blah blah. I was too mad to pay $30 per ticket for "convenience charges" anyway. #@$*(@#$(*#(!!! What the hell??! Are fans not allowed to have pit tickets, or any good seats for that matter?????

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Section 107 row G

I wanted 101 or 102 or 103...oh well I am happy with these.....

ANyone get one of the first three sections?

Not sure of the seating layout, but my daughter and I were able to get 12 seats ( total) in sections 103,106 and 109. She tells me we are super lucky. ;)

I agree.

Hey guys, I managed to get a pair in section 101, row BB, and a pair in section 108, row D. I will most likely just keep a pair and sell the other, now I just have to figure out whether I want to sit closer but further to the left, or about in the middle but a few rows back... :confused:

I ended up with Section 101, row BB, seats 1-3. I wasn't lightening fast, though, so I'm not even sure how that happened. Did anyone get section 102? That's what I was hoping for.

Oh, and the service and facility charges are absolutely ridiculous.

You may be in a closer section, but all the way on the very outter edge. I got section 107 row K using the radio station password. If I can get something better in an auction, I'll sell for face value on here. Just have to ensure I am in the venue. Tomorrow will be more of the same.

First try, I was lighting fast, 2 tickets for section 107 row D 4-5. I Snatched them quickly then kept searching on 2 computers until about 15 minutes later I found 2 tickets for section 101 row Z 9-10...wow dont know how I pulled that off. haha I'm so glad I got my tax return last week!

Sounds like ya'll are getting better seat options than were available in Dallas.

Be thankful!!

It appears to me that ANY seat in the covered part of the arena is better than the lawn seats, especially in TEXAS DURING JULY ! Even though the concert starts at 7:30 pm, that is about sundown. I would look for 95 degree heat at concert start.

Dont even mention the wet stuff, so the covered seats really are better. Its all in perception. :laugh3: