✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Jul-09: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Houston, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setli

^Go directly to the Live Nation page for "Buy tickets" for the concert (be here before 10am and refresh close or at 10am)

It'll say "Live Nation presale", and next to it, a box where you'll write the Ticket Rush code.

Then proceed as usual (type of tix, best available, blah, security code...)

Presale is on Friday @ 10 am

FYI...

Searching for a single ticket will show you better seats than searching for 2 or 3 or more.

For 2 or 3 seats together, best offer will be first rows of the sections right after the closest ones (for instance, Row D of Section 201)

Most of the orchestra sections (the closest ones) won't be available. They'll go to auctions or special VIP packages)

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll might try reading through the Dallas thread to get an idea of what you'll be dealing with this weekend. In the presale and general sale, no tickets were offered in the first 3 sections. Even in the presale. I'm sure someone else can answer this better that me, but I'm guessing the first 3 sections can seat about 4K people and there were NONE available. They were all set aside for auctions/radio stations/other promotions. It SUCKED. I'm not a novice concert-goer, and I hadn't seen anything like it.

I really hope it's not the same for you guys, that some of you can get decent seats, but please be prepared that even in the presale, they might only be offering average seats. And, if you want to go to the concert, then at least get the average seats, b/c in the general sale in Dallas, pretty much lawn seats were left on general sale day.

Presale Password???

Hey fellas! Viva la Houston! Lol! It's awesome that they are comming to the Woodlands Pav this year instead of Toyota Center. Last time I saw them at Toyota center I was very dissapointed. anyhow....anyone know if there is a presale password? Just needing to get 2 normal tickets for me and my girlfriend and I'm just tired of having to go through scalpers. Any help will be appreciated!

-Gabriel

Has anybody gotten their ticketrush weekly password yet? I thought the email came on Tuesdays, but maybe it's Wednesday this week...anyway, once I get it, I'll put it on here for everyone, seeing as we're all TRUE Coldplay fans competiting against what seems to be an army of scalpers.

And where did those ticket prices come from? I can't find them ANYWHERE on livenation, which is I thought was because they're waiting until 10 AM on Friday to shock us all with their outrageous numbers. Hmmm. I guess it's going to take a chunk out of my account, but it's still worth it!

Has anybody gotten their ticketrush weekly password yet? I thought the email came on Tuesdays, but maybe it's Wednesday this week...anyway, once I get it, I'll put it on here for everyone, seeing as we're all TRUE Coldplay fans competiting against what seems to be an army of scalpers.

And where did those ticket prices come from? I can't find them ANYWHERE on livenation, which is I thought was because they're waiting until 10 AM on Friday to shock us all with their outrageous numbers. Hmmm. I guess it's going to take a chunk out of my account, but it's still worth it!

OMG!! the pass word IS WEEKLY?!?!? I thought it was monthly.

Having trouble getting the presale password

I tried clicking on the ticketrush link at live nation's website but as im sure most of you have discovered that no longer works. I've signed up with live nation but I havent gotten any kind of an email with the password or seen anywhere I'm supposed to go to get it. I've sent live nation an email but the response was some basic trouble shooting things that did nothing.

IF YOU HAVE THE PRESALE PASSWORD WILL YOU PLEASE POST IT!

I have found that Ticketmaster is selling the tickets (in addition to LiveNation.)

I really hate this, why must this be so confusing? Are there really multiple presale passwords? I have a TicketRush presale password, but I am now not confident it's right. And I didn't know there was a radio one as well (as seen on LiveNation)

And why are there tickets already out on sale at different ticketing agencies? And for outrageous ($700 for ROW AA, WTF?) Why can't it be just as easy as last time, where simple being ready and on time gives you what you deserve, not tickets 'behind those we saved to get more money for.'

Ugh. [/rant]

ETA: I think TicketRush is no longer working because the Pre-Sale for several of the other concerts is over, though I'm not sure why. Don't take this as Gospel.

Ticketmaster now has it listed on their site, so i think you can purchase from either one... I prefer ticketmaster since they have a better checkout process. Well, good luck everyone... I think I'm going to try the presale, but if there arn't very good tickets (a la Dallas), I'll wait for the general sale and try my luck I guess... If all else fails, there is always stubhub and ebay, etc. Just "Don't Panic" :D

Guest LiquidSky
All I know is that Ticketmaster merged with LiveNation. Wasn't ticketrush part of livenation too?? maybe all three merged?? so confusing!

yes I'm confused also but hopefully, I'll get good seats

Ticketmaster now has it listed on their site, so i think you can purchase from either one... I prefer ticketmaster since they have a better checkout process. Well, good luck everyone... I think I'm going to try the presale, but if there arn't very good tickets (a la Dallas), I'll wait for the general sale and try my luck I guess... If all else fails, there is always stubhub and ebay, etc. Just "Don't Panic" :D

go to ticketmaster this is what happened for my gig and livenation just linked me to ticketmaster so i don't want u to lose precious seconds...and if i were u do the presale..better than general