✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

I think you were the glowstick idea creator. correct? So we can give credit to you if this goes somewhere. I can be credited for my blue glowstick idea being shutdown hahaha :laugh3:. I cant wait.

Haha yeah. :D localola86 can have the credit for making it yellow glowsticks. I wonder if anyone has ever done this before..or if it would be something new to the band to look out and see yellow glowsticks everywhere.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah. :D localola86 can have the credit for making it yellow glowsticks. I wonder if anyone has ever done this before..or if it would be something new to the band to look out and see yellow glowsticks everywhere.

Yep, that's what I call teamwork!:thumbsup:

I think the band would be impressed. :lol:

We would have to bring alot of these .... and pass out! OK, so what would be the cost of a bag of these? Someone had mentioned they sell at dollar store. I am in Section 8, so could bring some for that section as long as cost is too much. I don't know where everyone is sitting, but I don't know anyone in the front sections from what I have seen on here. If we could cover the 8,9,10... that would show up really well. We worked really hard on those signs in 06 for Philly and covered the whole floor and first level, but that was paper signs. Glowsticks are a great idea. Good job! :)

We would have to bring alot of these .... and pass out! OK, so what would be the cost of a bag of these? Someone had mentioned they sell at dollar store. I am in Section 8, so could bring some for that section as long as cost is too much. I don't know where everyone is sitting, but I don't know anyone in the front sections from what I have seen on here. If we could cover the 8,9,10... that would show up really well. We worked really hard on those signs in 06 for Philly and covered the whole floor and first level, but that was paper signs. Glowsticks are a great idea. Good job! :)

I have seen them at Target for like, a dollar. Different types too, like earrings, necklaces, bracelets. But I know on Ebay you can get like a pack of 50 for 10 dollars.

OK, so I would be willing to bring 100 or more if I can find cheaper! I will look around. Let's try to organise something here. It's a "brilliant" idea for the last US show! :)

So far Raleigh, Charlotte, and Tampa are on board for the glowsticks. I'm only going to be able to attend the Charlotte show but ya'll have to let me know how it goes in Tampa.

OK, so I would be willing to bring 100 or more if I can find cheaper! I will look around. Let's try to organise something here. It's a "brilliant" idea for the last US show! :)

Hey Girl!!! I am in sec 8 as well, row J. I think if we organize 8,9,10, we could get a great glow of yellow!!!! It will be in the right areas for the band to maybe see the glow!!!! The dollar store has them, I believe, if not I can get mine from walmart or tarjaaaay.:D We could maybe meet up in sec. 8 and just start walking the level we are on and pass out to those in the sec. I mentioned up above. That would be a tremendous feat if we could get all 3 sec. yellowed up.

Wow I haven't on here in a few days (I've been so busy with school!)

You guys are planning on bringing glow sticks to the show? OMG I can't wait. I'm in section 8 Row F. I want to take some too!

BTW that letter that got posted from the LN lady, screw her! What a freaking liar! Yeah right tickets for the first three sections got sold out in minutes my butt. I was online at 10am on the dot on Sat and got nothing but crap. My cousin went to the box office at the Ford Amphitheatre and the guy there said there were only like 15 people waiting for tickets and that it was virtually impossible to get sections 1-3 because they were being held for something else...though that I'm not sure of at all. That lady can take her lame response and suck it :angry:

Wow I haven't on here in a few days (I've been so busy with school!)

You guys are planning on bringing glow sticks to the show? OMG I can't wait. I'm in section 8 Row F. I want to take some too!

BTW that letter that got posted from the LN lady, screw her! What a freaking liar! Yeah right tickets for the first three sections got sold out in minutes my butt. I was online at 10am on the dot on Sat and got nothing but crap. My cousin went to the box office at the Ford Amphitheatre and the guy there said there were only like 15 people waiting for tickets and that it was virtually impossible to get sections 1-3 because they were being held for something else...though that I'm not sure of at all. That lady can take her lame response and suck it :angry:

Hey! Welcome to Section 8! I am in frickin last row K, but we will definitely have one yellow section! :D

Hey! Welcome to Section 8! I am in frickin last row K, but we will definitely have one yellow section! :D

Yay! Thank you for welcoming me in :D

For a while I didn't even think I'd be part of any section, but now I'm excited to get to meet all the people from this board who love Coldplay too.

We have to make this show THE BEST. Its going to be the last on their tour in the US right?

Hey everyone going to the Tampa show! My name is Jason and I turn 18 four days before the show so my parents are letting me drive myself and my younger brother to the show it's going to be my first experience being "free" if you know what I mean and what a great way to start my adult hood, a Coldplay show.

Someone with the glow sticks should meet me before the show, it's going to be awesome.

Hey everyone going to the Tampa show! My name is Jason and I turn 18 four days before the show so my parents are letting me drive myself and my younger brother to the show it's going to be my first experience being "free" if you know what I mean and what a great way to start my adult hood, a Coldplay show.

Someone with the glow sticks should meet me before the show, it's going to be awesome.

I will have a bunch jason, you can meet me in sec.8. we will plan soon people to meet in a certain place to send these boy's off from America with a bang!!!

Viva, Your on the other side, but if ya come to 8 I will have a glow stick for you and whoever your going with.

I am busting with anticipation!!!!

Yeah! Everyone just bring some extra glowsticks that's on this CPing site for others who are not aware of what we are doing. They can run into money so just bring what you can afford. I am going to Wembley in Sept. so my funds are limited but I am trying to find the cheapest prices out there.

Yeah! Everyone just bring some extra glowsticks that's on this CPing site for others who are not aware of what we are doing. They can run into money so just bring what you can afford. I am going to Wembley in Sept. so my funds are limited but I am trying to find the cheapest prices out there.

True!!! If we can get just sec. 8 going that would be cool! Lucky, going to Wembley, that does dent the account a bit!

Has anyone not gotten his or her tickets yet? I'm kind of worried...

Also, where can my friend and I get some glow sticks?! Should we buy them, or do we get them in Tampa? We wanna say bye too ;)

I can't wait. Now I just need to know that my tickets will reach me!