Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ i tried that, but it just takes me right back to the homepage. earlier on i did sign up at my live nation and recieved a confirmation email. will that work? but how do they know i want the password.?? i'm so confused...............:confused:

but now that u told me the password, can i use it on my own without them emailing me?

am i making any sense? lol

^Just go to the Live Nation webpage for the Coldplay Tampa concert near 10am.

Refresh right when the clock is about to turn 10, then it should say "Buy Tickets"

Click that, and it will show the page to place the order.

There you can choose "Ticket Rush presale" (where you'll use venue) OR "Radio presale" (where you'll use yellow)

Proceed as usual

Guest LiquidSky

We'll see. I might yes. I was gonna go to Dallas but they were only selling lawn tickets and the ones up on the front are really expensive now. So I'm hoping I'll get good seats for Tampa and Houston and end up going to those instead.

PS: How come I'm not on your list?

Guest LiquidSky
Cuz I dunno which is your favorite Coldplay member :uhoh:

EDIt: nevermind, I just noticed :P

hahah that made me laugh. I'm Viri btw :D

That was a total shaft to the fans. I went online for a buddy that had to work today and the first seats that pulled up with the fanclub pw were section 13 and the ones for the radio were actually slightly better in section 14 row B. The big machine that is Ticketmaster/Livenation screws the fans again as usual. Best of luck for the general sale to all who threw theirs back from this morning.

u2gator

My friend tried Price level 2 seats and got better options (sec 11) than for price level 1.

I feel like I'm missing something.

Those are actually not that good since they are so far off to the side. I went ahead and grabbed the ones for my buddy in section 14 row B since they are straight on so he'll be able to see okay and hear fine. That place is so big though that if you get too far back you end up being so far away from the show and end up watching it on the screens if they have them on (Radiohead had them turned off).