✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yeah, no doubt that the seats you got are good.

Live Nation pretended to sell me two seats together on Sec 15, Row R for $130 each.

I'm like "screw that!"

And ended up buying the two tickets separately, yet we'll be two seats apart in the north-south direction (i.e Sec 7, seat#5, but one is Row H and the other is Row K)

Well ya'll can wave to each other:laugh3: I say for 2hours it will be worth just having to wave.

Well ya'll can wave to each other:laugh3: I say for 2hours it will be worth just having to wave.

That's true, but more like jumping cuz we're short (as in 5' tall) :laugh3:

Oh, and don't forget about the Coldplayers meeting early at the venue ;)

I hope soon all those who have posted on this thread start talking about getting together before the concert.

I have cool ideas such as posters, yellow glowsticks, Viva la Vida outfits, and more. :D

i got tickets!

okay well:

so, i get on livenation.

com

and my dad is on his computer

we get the Price Level 2 which is 80 bucks per person.

and my brother comes in and goes: "ana's going to see them? thats not fair, she always goes to do whatever she wants.

"

and then my mom says: aw, i feel bad maybe we should buy him a ticket too.

so my dad cancels his order of like second level tickets.

-_-

and we try to get 5 tickets to all go

in price level 2.

sold out.

-__________-

so then we try the $97 one,

nothing.

so we try LAWN

and we got them.

-___________- lawn tickets to see coldplay, once again.

but i really shouldnt be complaining.

so yeah.

:) my experience getting tickets.

Lola86, Yellow glow sticks.... Cool. sign me up to meet up early, I am a bit older, but a fan is a fan and I feel 25, LOL

Hey lawn tickets, at least all of your family are together, and who knows, keep your eyes out for the roadies who like to venture in the back to give people upgrades.

Woo hoo I'm so excited! After failing miserably since 10am to buy 2 tickets at a time and getting section 13-17, my cousin finally decided to just go to the box office at the venue and got FOUR tickets in section 8 row f. The guy there said tehre had been about 15 people there at 10 this morning.

He was also saying that the fron sections are resereved for the fan club....? I don't know. Anyways I'm satisfied. YAY!

This is the last time I rely on the internet for tickets though, from now on its box office everytime for me. They were even cheaper. 116!

Woo hoo I'm so excited! After failing miserably since 10am to buy 2 tickets at a time and getting section 13-17, my cousin finally decided to just go to the box office at the venue and got FOUR tickets in section 8 row f. The guy there said tehre had been about 15 people there at 10 this morning.

He was also saying that the fron sections are resereved for the fan club....? I don't know. Anyways I'm satisfied. YAY!

This is the last time I rely on the internet for tickets though, from now on its box office everytime for me. They were even cheaper. 116!

I am in 8 row J.

Yay! I'm happy for you Andi. For being four seats together, those seats are good.

Well, I would have gone to the box office of the Ford Amph, but it's a tad away, and didn't feel like driving. :P

FAN CLUB!? what "fan club"? :thinking:

Us, fans, tried to get tickets, and it was a headache :\

Maybe they'll give us an upgrade for being Coldplayers :lol:

Yeah, getting them box office is cheaper. I could have gotten less fees charged.

Looks like sections 1-3 will be a General Admission PIT, according to the Live Nation seating chart

Don't think so, there are seats on those sections in the charts.

Apparently, no one got a ticket on Sections 1,2, or 3

I think I have the closest seat here (section 7, row H) :uhoh:

Ok so I am new to coldplaying.com and relatively new to coldplay, but i love them! So my best friend and I got 4 tickets today at like 10:30 for section 12, which after reading all this might not be so bad, but we did have to pay top dollar. anyway, i was wondering if all of you who went to the tour last year could tell me, if you're sitting far back, do you still get to experience the butterflies, balloons, etc., or is that just for the people up front? It would really be a bummer if it was.

Don't think so, there are seats on those sections in the charts.

Apparently, no one got a ticket on Sections 1,2, or 3

That's because there's not going to be Sections 1, 2 or 3, there's going to be a General Admission Pit, check out the Click and Pick seating map:

http://tickets.livenation.com/cgi-bin/tickets.html?fun=clear_promotion&id=EC2_NO_SESSION&doc=detailb&key=597$1609&affiliate=EC2&promo_id=0

There's something in the works here, we don't know everything about this yet, like how the Pit tickets will be distributed, or did the first however many people who thought they were getting lawn, actually got the Pit?

Was there a Pit the last time they played here?

Hi!

I am also new to this Coldplaying.com forum. As far as the tickets went, the presale was pretty horrible. No good seats, everything on sections 11-17 and backside rows (K, Q,R,W,X).

I was able to finally get tickets for section 8, row B! :D

I am pretty happy that Coldplay is coming to Florida once again, I hope they do when the next tour comes along. And yeah I do believe that as far as the first frontrows of the 11-17 sections will be able to get confetti butterflies during Lovers In Japan. :)

If she means the sections on Guy's side, then I'm on the Berrysection I guess

OK i'm on that side too, i guess, just not as close, haha

There's something in the works here, we don't know everything about this yet, like how the Pit tickets will be distributed, or did the first however many people who thought they were getting lawn, actually got the Pit?

it's probably being reserved for upgrades again. like last year when people couldn't purchase the first five rows.

Tickets weren't sold by Ticketmaster

i swore i thought someone said earlier that they were. even if it isn't I still refer to them as TM locations b/c they're usually the main provider of tickets i purchase, lol