✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

no, she didn't buy them the day they went onsale. i don't remember when she bought them actually, because i was in study abroad half of the summer, so i wasn't even aware tickets were on sale (hangs head shamefully, lol)

but they were pretty good seats considering they were in the nosebleeds :) then i guess we got lucky from there!

so maybe it is better to buy at a TM location (or online?) if you buy them immediately at 10 during gen. sale? *hoping that's the case tomorrow*

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm pretty sure once the real sale goes on, the earlier the better. I'm just hoping we get to see some different seats tomorrow than we saw today.

I think I'll take my chances with the online one though. I'm too tired now to really believe I'll be up in time to drive to TM *crossingfingers*

Why all the references to Ticketmaster tomorrow morning???

People, People, People!!! Ticketmaster isn't selling tickets to this show, just Live Nation and the box office. If TM was selling tickets there would already by a page for this show on TM. I just don't want anyone to go to a TM retailer and then find out that they aren't selling...you may want to check first, but I'm pretty confident that it's just Live Nation.

That was disappointing. I pulled up a section 4 but since I already had decent seats from yesterday (section 8) I decided not to bother getting it because it was in the back of that section, all the way on the end, and I did really want to be on Guy's side if I was going to get another ticket. Other than that I got a lot of section 14. I wonder what they are doing with sections 1-7.

this is lame. lol sorry i keep complaining.

my mom will do $130 per ticket but only if we get good seats. oh well. it was nice having floor seats in november.

I have been searching since 10am, and after 10:30am, I've been getting decent seats.

I just bought a seat on section 7 for me, and I am trying to get on as good for my sister (we'll be separated though. shucks)

EDIT: found another tix for my sister also on Section 7. we'll be 2 rows apart, but both are seat#5.

I have been searching since 10am, and after 10:30am, I've been getting decent seats.

I just bought a seat on section 7 for me, and I am trying to get on as good for my sister (we'll be separated though. shucks)

Your telling me better seats become more available the longer you wait?

I have gotten nothing but, sec. 11thru 17 coming up. I am glad I got sec. 8 yesterday. Lola86, I am glad you found a better seat. Oh and The sentinal had ticketmaster as the place to go, and they didn't have a place to buy tickets, so I am gonna send an email to the paper complaining. (misprint).

^^That's terrible, try to see if you can get it again.

when trying to get a tix for my sister, I founf one also on section 7, but LN kicked me out of the system.

But I went back, and search frenetically until the same seat showed up again.

^TRY, TRY, TRY! that's all I can say

I have gotten nothing but, sec. 11thru 17 coming up. I am glad I got sec. 8 yesterday. Lola86, I am glad you found a better seat. Oh and The sentinal had ticketmaster as the place to go, and they didn't have a place to buy tickets, so I am gonna send an email to the paper complaining. (misprint).

Thanks! :nice:

Well, in my case, I was looking for a single ticket.

Searching for a single ticket is RANDOM, it would offer you crappy seats once, and a better seat the next.

I don't think this applies to two or more seats together tough.

NOTE: I also looked for two seats together, and got Section 15, last rows.

SO if you bought two or more seats on the presale yesterday, you're better off.

Getting two (or more) seats together on sections 8 or 10 on the presale is really good compared to what's being offered today.

^Yeah, no doubt that the seats you got are good.

Live Nation pretended to sell me two seats together on Sec 15, Row R for $130 each.

I'm like "screw that!"

And ended up buying the two tickets separately, yet we'll be two seats apart in the north-south direction (i.e Sec 7, seat#5, but one is Row H and the other is Row K)