✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

^Yeah I keep getting the same tickets too. I'm going to go ahead and assume they've only released some of the really sucky sections for pre-sale. If anything I'll just buy the tickets tomorrow...though I'm still compusively searching.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so I just got home from work and tried the presale thinking there wouldn't be anything. And I got the same as you guys this morning! What's up with that? The same rows! Did not anyone buy any tickets this morning. Well, anyway, I took the radio presale which was better than ticket rush. Section 8 row K Guess that's as good as it gets today! Did you notice all the fees added ... even parking fee ... which I am staying across the street at hotel and thought to walk over, but I'll just drive over since I am being charged for it! :(

They added another California show, maybe they will tack Orlando on after Tampa. squeeeeee if they do.

Yeah, squeeeee if they do that.

Althou I don't expect the presale to be any better.

OK, so I just got home from work and tried the presale thinking there wouldn't be anything. And I got the same as you guys this morning! What's up with that? The same rows! Did not anyone buy any tickets this morning. Well, anyway, I took the radio presale which was better than ticket rush. Section 8 row K Guess that's as good as it gets today! Did you notice all the fees added ... even parking fee ... which I am staying across the street at hotel and thought to walk over, but I'll just drive over since I am being charged for it! :(

Well, I just spoke to my sister and she had the chance to search for tickets now.

SAME TICKETS as this morning!

I think we'll just sit in the lawn :\

At least I'll save like $80 on each ticket.

my dad managed to catch the pre-sale this morning. he almost gave up and then finally got section 10 seating :) they are actually really good. he called me while i was taking an exam and told me. it made my day

i'm excited!!!!!

me and my dad are going to our 2nd COLDPLAY concert 2gether!!! again. yay

Hey Tech, I got sec.8 row J, took me 35 mins to get out of the rotten seats up higher, finally the radio presale gave me sec. 8 and I got them, I am gonna try ticketmaster at 10am just to see what they have, or offer, if I get something alot better, I have 6 months to sell my 1st choice.

well, i'm a big kid lol. i'm 18. i'll be more like my dad's date :)

oh and i got row k section 10

Thats cool, pretty good seats. My kids are 16, 14, their not mad, I am taking them to see Motley Cru, and have taken them to about 4 different concerts this past year, so they were cool about it.:cool:

^^the presale today really didn't offer the best options in terms of seats. so a lot of us are going to see if we can get anything better tomorrow.

Yeah but do you think there'll be better options at an actual ticketmaster location or do you think trying to buy them online will be the same?

I thought about going to TM tomorrow morning, but I've got a long day tomorrow and ticketmaster is pretty far away from me, I still don't know though... :/

^^i was totally thinking the same thing. i dunno, that's where i'm kind of torn. I thought about going to the TM location in my area, but it's kind of far from me too.

but then i don't want to lose my chances if there's better options there than online and vice versa...ahh, so frustrating.

EDIT: to be honest, i haven't bought tickets at an actual TM location in years. do they have better options at the locations? i'll probably stick to buying them online, though. it really depends on whether or not i want to drive out there, lol.

^I've only ever bought tickets at TM locations, because I'm impatient and I like to have them in my hand that very moment ;D

I was thinking though weren't we sitting in similar locations in first level for the Orlando concert, if I remember correctly? I bought mine at TM that time, but if you bought yours online, then I guess they give the same options.

^^haha, yeah i know what you mean! i love going to concerts, but for me, i absolutely get frustrated with the ticket buying process. i dunno i guess i'll decide tomorrow whether i'll go to the location or not

as for the Orlando show, our original seats were ALL the way in the upper level (i think it was like Section 203) and my friend bought those online.

Oh....do you know if she bought them as soon as they went onsale? If that's the case then I guess TM is better ebcause I got sec 108 lfor Orlando when I went to buy them at 10.

This is why I usually stick with small bands that usually always just have general admission tickets for like 30 bucks tops...lol