✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Positive ETIAW Thread

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it, too. Personally, I don't think the song has deserved all the bashing. It's a fun, dancy, loud, colorful party song with a good rhythm. And it's awesome live, from what I saw from the Glastonbury replay on Palladia and the other live stream shows. :)

I must say I didn't like it at the start but it's really grown on me and now I love it! It was played on the radio on the bus this morning and I made the bus driver turn it up! Made me happy! :)

All of Coldplay's are beautiful in their own way, so poetic!

At the moment though Princess of China is my favourite (despite the crap quality) I am addicted! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW4Prh28sxM]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall Live at Where The Action Is Gothenburg‬‏[/ame]

minute 1:20

look at the crowd.!!! jumping

this sonG is awesome live

the video is crap :lol: because of the quality

This song is fine for me. At first when I first heard it, it was a bit disappointing since it sounded similar to the Viva la Vida style and such but it's a bit of a grower and I don't really mind it like most do. :)

It's still probably my least favorite new song out of all the new stuff but I still like it. That's saying something.

Every teardrop is a waterfall is one of my all time favourite songs. Already. I fucking love it and nothing makes me more happy than that song. It's beautiful and it is a sheer celebration of life!

X

I really like the lyrics, they make the song for me. All about getting lost in the music and how it connets with you. My second favorite of the new stuff so far only behind Charlie Brown (which I think trumps everything from LP4 except Viva La Vida and might be a top 5 Coldplay song for me depending on how the studio version turns out)

Of the new stuff:

Charlie Brown

ETIAW

Hurts Like Heaven

Moving to Mars

Us Against the World

Major Minus

Haven't heard Princess of China yet, I want to wait until I can get some solid audio quality.

I really like ETiaW, it's got a really nice feel to it. The video improves the track drastically, I feel. People are saying it's totally different to anything that's gone before, but it really reminds me of LiT ii. Listen to them back to back, and they're definately in the same vein, and a lot less people complained about LiT ii. I think that whichever single was released first was always going to receive a certain amount of criticism from the fans.

What a passional song! I don't know why people disagree with the lyrics or with the sample! It's just a twist of music for Coldplay. A new style which has been changing since Parachutes.

This album will be awe/zing.

Such a beautiful and song. Makes you feel alive

I was one of those who thought it was dreadful first time round, not gonna lie.

But on second, third and fourth reflection, I soon realised how good it is. As singalong as Clocks, as grandiose as Viva La Viva, and as contemporary as anything in the charts, without sounding dull and Daft Punk-lite - as much chart music sounds at the moment. And for those that claim Coldplay to be "boring", well it don't half shoot them down.

50% of the time I hear it, I'm in the shower, so I'm learning to resist the urge to dance to it.