✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rate 'Moving To Mars' now!

busybeeburns

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of ETIAW and Major Minus I think this is the best track. To be honest though I hope none of them make the album because I'd prefer it if the album was new and fresh with songs we've never heard before (Except Charlie Brown, Hurts Like Heaven and Us Against The World). My scores for the EP are as follows:

ETIAW: 4/10

Major Minus: 7/10

Moving to Mars 9/10

If ETIAW is on the album but neither of the others are I'll be pretty frustrated.

Didn't read all the posts... but the piano at the beginning reminds me a lot of that classical piece he played after Politik during the Viva tour.

Amazing and beautiful song. I was disappointed my Major Minus (studio release at least, Live is amazing), but this really makes up for it.

Haven't felt this good about song since I discovered Arcade Fire.

This should please a lot of fans who want the old side of Coldplay. :) I liked the track a lot but it is clear to me that it can be nothing more than a b-side. A very elegant b-side though :) I personally loved all the songs released so far. My scores:

ETIAW 4/5

Major Minus 5/5

MTM 3/5

So why did they release the digital single with just ETIAW, the physical single with ETIAW and MM, and then the digital EP with ETIAW, MM, and MTM? Also does the release of the EP mean they're trying to hold us off because the album is a ways away? :confused:

10/10, its a goosebump inducing, elegant, dreamy, song. Chris experimented with different vocal ranges and Jonny Buckland was the star of the song. I enjoyed how it included a bit of every Coldplay album inside. The simplicity of Parachutes, the edginess of AROBTTH, the space/electronic roots of X&Y, and VLV's boldness (reminds me of 42 and Yes). The perfect song.

wow, absolutely not hoping for this (maybe) 'out of theme' songs. i was quite surprised after etiaw, major minus, charlie brown, etc, they released a song like this. so pure! Chris' piano is back!!! they don't put any fancy filter on chris' voice *phew* no electric eclectic sounds effects like waterfall or charlie brown. this song remind me to 'a message' from x & y, but this one is darker and more sentimental.

8/10 beautiful tracks, beautiful arrangement. But i have to say, major minus is still the best new songs

I'm liking this song, really, but probably I'll need to listen to it and feel it more "mine" in order to appreciate it in all its beauty.

I think it's fun how everyone says "it's parachute-ish", it's "a rush-ish", it's "x&y-ish"...simply, it's Coldplay, all their music and all thei different vibes are in them, they just evolve, but they have all their magics with them all the time!

10 out of 10, this song is amazing. One random thing this song reminded me of is Animals because when the drums first come in it sounds like it might be on a drum machine + some of the spaceyvibey songs Animals has. But this song really is like nothing else; it's absolutely wonderful. In the chorus when Will joins in singing.... :D

The first time I listened to it, I thought to myself, "where is this epic Jonny lead?" but I've realized that this song will be really bloody mega once Jonny gets his hands on an e-bow... :lol:

I don't want MTM on LP5 Not that the song isn't good. It's great! But i hope the new album will be new and even better songs that we have already heard. There is only one song I want now on the album and that is Charlie brown.

....and Us against the world ;)