✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ETIAW Video out now!!

It´s awesome and very colorful...it makes you fell excited, and very happy...the first time I saw it I felt very strange, in a good way and I wanted to jump everywhere in home...and I also wanted to see it again and again and again :):rolleyes::laugh3:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the video from the arctic monkeys "Fluorescent Adolescent" was filmed exactly in the same place the "ETIAW" video was.

Fluorescent Adolescent:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma9I9VBKPiw]YouTube - ‪Arctic Monkeys - 'Fluorescent Adolescent' (2007)‬‏[/ame]

Around second :40 +

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyMhvkC3A84]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall‬‏[/ame]

Around second :40 +

coldplay and arctic monkeys are close to each other, well... more or less

This video is too happy... it doesn't feel like Coldplay. It fits the song perfectly, though.

:dozey: Don't be so freaking depressing!

:lol:

No I know what you mean, but since Coldplay went all colorful and bright and arty with the VIVA stuff I kind of like it this way. And I don't think that a not-so-happy-Coldpay-video would fit to that song.

Anyway, just my two cents...

I've just saw the video! One of the things of them are the positive message they leave in their songs. And this one with all the coulor, means optimism with lots of energy for the ones who listen to it, it's what we need to move on! So I liked it a lot!

I watched yesterday an episode of the -very- brilliant BBC show Luther, and they used the same building as Coldplay in the ETIAW video. The episode is about -SPOILER- a silly guy who kidnaps a few students and brings them to that building to kill them. I took a few pics

Capturedcran2011-07-22223745.png

Capturedcran2011-07-22230239.png

It was supposed to be scary, but to see that guy with the mask standing where Chris Martin would sing a few weeks later "Cathedrals in my heaaaaaart"... that just totally ruined it and made my day :lol:

If anybody wonders where it is, here is what they say about it : the industrial zone Green Valley, on the old Stonewater Price docks.