✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ETIAW Video out now!!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVED the video! I seriously did. I loved the grafitti stuff, and the stopmotion thing was fancy and the glow-in-the-dark-stuff blew me away. And it did remind me of a few viva era vids, but I don't mind that, I love the style of all those videos and they're very Coldplay to me. And I guess what makes them similar is that they had a viva-revolutionary feel to it with the viva-outfits. And this also has a kind of theme and graffiti-thing with outfits.

I really like that they pay attention to the whole band and not only Chris. :)

Woo I really love this video, the camera makes me a little dizzy though(the same with Lovers In Japan) and it also reminds me a lot of Strawberry Swing. This is my favourite song and my favourite music video!!!

The video is okay, very Coldplayish. Seems like they're ripping off the Strawberry Swing video a bit. And I'm sorry, but Strawberry Swing had one of the best videos of ALL TIME.

But then again, I don't really care for music videos, it's for "MTV people". The music is the only thing that should be good here and it's not in the case of ETIAW.

first impressions after watching it 2 times.

colours moving remind me of fanvid of david fonseca's dreams in colour :awesome:

when they are in the darker room and chris's teeth seem to shine? remind me of rammstein's ich tu dir weh -censored in germany- (just when at near the end till's cries :| when he says something of the captain of a boat, remind coldplay's i don't want to be the captain of this sinking ship ), when chris walks slow motion reminds of green day's jesus of suburbia, if the room grafitties were just black it'll feel like killing loneliness' him version 2 or even a similar moby video, other thoughs reminds me of hard-fi new video, good for nothing.

(i'm talking visually).

definitelly or i had followed much 'rock/metal' latelly or indeed i don't find it logical for coldplay to appear in a blacky room.

anyways was good, yet don't like the dark room with shinny green and red graffiti, but was catchy beach video and music.

now time to find clues and hidden messages :P

Unsure if people are still having problems viewing on iPhones/iPods/iPads etc but if so I watched the video on my iPhone here: http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a327407/coldplay-premiere-every-teardrop-is-a-waterfall-music-video.html

And I don't know if people are still wondering why no announcement but the Coldplay twitter account posted about the video 4 hours ago.

One word: PERFECT!

The most important thing about this video, for me, is thaa way that it fits perfectly with the song. It has the upbeat aand the joy that is the essence of ETIAW.

And, of course, I´m very happy that this one is not all about Chris, coz this is a band of 4 members after all...

AND LOOK HOW HAPPY THEY ARE IN THE THING. Its clear that they are very proud of what they´ve done for the new era, I´m looking foward for the things to come....

I like the video, especially the ending with Will which is the best part of it I think. It's a good video but in comparison I like Strawberry Swing's video a lot more.

And even if the video makes it better, I still can't stand ETIAW.