✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ETIAW Video out now!!

Does anyone know where this is/was? All it gives away is 'MILLENIUM' on the building at the end of the vid, but do you think the paint and graffiti is still there?

I don't know about the paint and graffiti, but the Oracle responded on June 16 that the video was filmed on June 14/15 at Docklands.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey!

I need another link to the video.

I`m from germany and I`m not able to see this, because copqright.

Is there another way?

(Can somebody download it and send me?)

Thanks!

I had the same problem. But you can find a download-link on the second page of this thread. ;)

I don't know about the paint and graffiti, but the Oracle responded on June 16 that the video was filmed on June 14/15 at Docklands.

So, could anyone find this? There surely are Coldplayers from London, right? I would go to check it, but it's a few hours away so no. Also there is the North Sea in the way

It gave me the impression of a musical firework :) it's the cutest most fun and creative video I've seen in a while, the background is pretty gloomy without the color but it becomes beautiful with the artwork and it's just painting so it's also simple and basic, I think it's pure Poetry :)

Hi! :thumbsup: :love: .. The song is Great & I just know the vid is too .. I just wish these poor 'ol 56 yr. old eyes could've kept up with it lolol .. much love to u all & to the guys .. can't wait to see them again 1 day!! Dang, I love Coldplay!!! :heart::guitarist::sunny::drummer::vuvuzela:

I can't help but notice Chris' patch on his shirt is 'CK' turned 90 degrees.

And it looks like a person. Or at least a human form, and seeing as space is a bit of a theme, the human body shape is a pretty important thing to beam out to any extra terrestrials.

Maybe those crazy trolls were right about something, CK may be important. And maybe I'm just becoming one of them, slowly

I am, like, totally blown away. Really.

There is cheesy stuff -too much hearts!- but, but... OMG. It's really cool. All this work done in so little time, the guys who did this video deserve a huge applause.

Awesome videoclip!!!! Reminded me of the Strawberry Swing's videoclip. Although this was a great video, the quick photos parts were a bit disturbing to some viewers. But not to me! The graffiti and artwork in all of the video were astonishingly great, and matched perfectly with the band's new outlook. In fact, the videoclip made the music itself a lot better. At first I would rate the song a 8 at best, now I'm not sure whether it should be a 9.5 or a 10. All in all, great work Coldplay!!!!

There are so many fu*king details... Coldplay's videoclips are really amazing technically (Scientist, Strawberry Swing, Christmas Lights in some kind of way, and now this one). And it's poetic, yes.

I was so afraid of this video. I just can't believe it.

Do you really think that???

That vid totally did not fit the mood of the song.

Unlikely as it may seem since my opinion doesn't match yours, I do. The video on its own, I mean, the song on its own is also simply beautiful (I'm talking about Strawberry Swing here). About the way the two don't fit together, you may have a point there.

For those asking, it's been shot at Millennium Mills, close to London City Airport.

You drive past it on the DLR to the airport for example.

It's been used in many other media, one being the awesome series "Ashes to Ashes" :wacky: :heart:

Read more about it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Mills

And some amazing pics from inside here:

http://t.co/lifnUTw

http://t.co/N2nKLMi

So funny, I took pics of it almost exactly a year ago when I was in London because of Ashes to Ashes... :)

I first heard this song debut on my local radio station, and thought, "Hmmm", not quite sure of this. I listened a few more times, then heard them sing it live, and fell in love with this song. The new Video fits the song perfectly, I am really pleased with it, and enjoyed the multi colors, and neon black light effect in the dark room part of the video!!!!