✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ETIAW Video out now!!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh nice surprise with the video release! :stunned:

Anyway, I like the video really much! Especially the blacklight parts, the colours are shining so bright there and everything looks so cool! And the video fits PERFECTLY to the song me thinks :wacky:

*goes rewatching it again* :wacko:

Do you really think that???

That vid totally did not fit the mood of the song.

I agree with that. The Strawberry Swing video was amazingly made and looked great etc etc but was a total mismatch between song and video.

I really liked the video actually, it even made the song seem bearable. Would watch again.

ASDFJKL That's a lot of paint. Also, loving the stop-motion photography used throughout – makes me think of the music videos for "The Scientist" and "Lovers In Japan" for some reason. It's so pretty. And I'm madly in love with the room with the flickering strobe light and black light paint – but I'm also slightly scared that Weeping Angels would have a FIELD DAY in that room....

As much as I dislike ETIAW, I have to concede that I really do like the video. It makes ETIAW a whole heap better in my mind at least.

It's all a really lovely colourful, visual experience. Using the song lyrics to create a video could be annoying in some cases, but this works. And I love the fact that the frames are all disjointed on it-- makes for a really nice effect.

My favourite part is definitely the glow in the dark scene though, just because.

Nice video redeems a frankly pitiful song.

Yes! LiJ immediately came to mind when I first watched it!

LiiJ-effect for me too!and a IMP feeling as well, with Chris running...

I like this video so much, it's colourful and cheerful and it feels like summer!

I think the video is pretty much what everyone of us was expecting after hearing the song. I am going to say that I like the song better than the video, just because it is too repetitive of what Coldplay has already done in the past. The four guys and a bunch of effects. The finale with Will playing drums is amazing, I concur. I really liked the Strawberry Swing video from the VLV era, but the VLV video was no good. LiT ii video was also good. From previous albums, I really think their best video is the one for The Scientist and maybe Don't Panic. I really hope they go back to creating real stories for each video.

Ahh cool Thanks pal.

Edit:

What a great Video.

Its really similar to "Strawberry Swing" :P but i really love it and somehow it makes the Song even better, When i see the "Strawberry Swing" Video the first time

i kinda loved the Song even more and had it on repeat the whole time i think ill do it again with this one.

I hope to find some Clues.

It's weird but every time I hear this song in a new format (on the radio, live, now the video) I like it more and more.. I have to admit I had my doubts at first with this song, but it's steadily climbing up my list of favorites. Love the video! Those awesome paint effects in the background almost overpowered the band!! haha