✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

I wouldn't call what Chris does "dancing." Its more like... very passionate flailing of arms and legs.

Or to quote the man himself:

"I dance in a strange kind of hopping- it's not technically dancing, it's more like some kind of a fit"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usbx-1GNYoc]The Graham Norton Show 2011 - S10x07 Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayek, Jimmy Carr, Coldplay Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

4:08

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so much for takeing 2013 off there starting a new latin tour and anyone see what the oracle said today either there working on LP6 or and new B-side for HLH :D

November 14, 2012 - submitted by Walter, United Kingdom

Q. Hi Oracle, I saw Chris posted a picture on twitter of 'his view inside the studio'. Why were they at a studio? Thanks.

The Oracle replies:

Well Walter, you know that thing that musicians usually go into a studio for? Well, that's why. That's not unusual by the way but that's all I will say.

The eagle-eyed amongst you who also follow Jon Hopkins will have seen his recent photo tweets about a studio too and whaddya know there he is in the background of Chris' pic.

I guess it's just what R42 talked about in his blog. We can't know what they're doing exactly, but my guess is that they're just trying some things and see where it leads them. Maybe they'll finish some songs from the MX era, maybe they're trying some completely new things...

so much for takeing 2013 off there starting a new latin tour and anyone see what the oracle said today either there working on LP6 or and new B-side for HLH :D

November 14, 2012 - submitted by Walter, United Kingdom

Q. Hi Oracle, I saw Chris posted a picture on twitter of 'his view inside the studio'. Why were they at a studio? Thanks.

The Oracle replies:

Well Walter, you know that thing that musicians usually go into a studio for? Well, that's why. That's not unusual by the way but that's all I will say.

The eagle-eyed amongst you who also follow Jon Hopkins will have seen his recent photo tweets about a studio too and whaddya know there he is in the background of Chris' pic.

Well, this makes for an interesting answer.

I can't see LP6 being released until late 2014/early 2015 :/ It could be just some experimentation or finishing some songs that didn't make it onto the album? But why didn't they do that inbetween the end of the European tour and now???

It took them 3 years to write and record Mylo Xyloto.

Let's say that it'll take them 3 years to record LP6 too.

2012+3=2015.

So it's possible that they're already recording a new album.

^ They take ages on the studio, I remember by the end of 2009 they were alredy working on the studio, just Chris and Rik, so this could be on of those really early studio visits when they just record demos of songs they've been writing during the tour.

This is what I've been thinking.

^ They take ages on the studio, I remember by the end of 2009 they were alredy working on the studio, just Chris and Rik, so this could be on of those really early studio visits when they just record demos of songs they've been writing during the tour.
:nod: I agree with this

maybe we will get a song like christmas lights:wink3:. A song that wasnt on any album and is just a stand alone single.

if it is LP6 though, i think we need more songs like the scientist and fix you. things that start off acoustic but then get rockier later on in the song. those songs aren't pop music and they dont sound like they're trying to be too big.

the songs sound very sincere, actually. plus theyre crowd favourites and everyone sings along with them :)