✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Listening Party in Austin

DavidB5

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is this review then?

Geez. People, calm down. She said she was at the 3-day festival, all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It's only 10:45am where she is now. Maybe she has "real life" to deal with after 3 days. She was probably posting her mini-review from her phone. Give her a chance to sit down and put it all together.

Still no review?

i think the person has reported us some real time bullshit.

989-jackie-chan-rage.png

And seriously, how do people expect her to do a spoiler-free review? Wouldn't that be like, no review at all? And please be kind, jeez, she's only doing us a favour. Get your head out of your arse and appreciate the effort you don't even deserve.

989-jackie-chan-rage.png

And seriously, how do people expect her to do a spoiler-free review? Wouldn't that be like, no review at all? And please be kind, jeez, she's only doing us a favour. Get your head out of your arse and appreciate the effort you don't even deserve.

Amen, brotha!

You lot are blatantly arse-licking her. If you want something off her lay off of her and at least be genuine! When I said 'where is the review'? I wasn't complaining I was simply asking if it has been posted yet.

I didn't mean you, go a few pages back and see how rude and greedy some people are.

I didn't mean you, go a few pages back and see how rude and greedy some people are.

and i didnt mean you either. :):laugh3:;)

I think it is a bit false of people to treat this person we are waiting for to review the album like a God just because they want something off of her. I am sure she would respect us all a lot better if we shut up and quietly waited for her!!!

and i didnt mean you either. :):laugh3:;)

I think it is a bit false of people to treat this person we are waiting for to review the album like a God just because they want something off of her. I am sure she would respect us all a lot better if we shut up and quietly waited for her!!!

Well, nobody's treating her like a God, some of us just want the ones who treat her like shit to shut up.