✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Listening Party in Austin

DavidB5

I actually stopped replying to negative posts about the new material for a while now. Mostly because I can´t be bothered: I simply just want to enjoy the anticipation time we have left until MX drops. IT´s the one chance we all Coldplayers get to be excited together! And we probably won't get that chance again for years to come, so I won´t waste any more time noticing or replying to negative commentary :) Carpe Diem! :jester:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else see that tweet message about Will saying the album is long in titles but short in length? I'm starting to think AHT, UWTB, MMIX, and UFO will all be under 2 or 1 minute instrumentals. (or if there are vocals very few)

which ones do you guys think will be the instrumentals or 'shorties'

BAHAHAHA!! :laugh3: best album yet?? really? I bet everything I have that this is their WORST album to date, there wont be no review monday either, stupidity amazes me i swear -.-

Why do you always post stuff like this?

Seriously, shut up.

You're obviously one of those people who have slipped through the cracks of an efficient public school system.

Thanks for the review! Can't wait to hear more insights :)

On a side note, what on earth has happened to these boards of late? I've been visiting these forums since 2005 and I've never seen people posting such idiotic and immature rubbish. There's so much unnecessary hate here and I feel like I'm getting stupider by the day reading some of the crap posted by people hijacking these threads. People used to discuss Coldplay here.

Oh and for some reason the name of the poster suggests to me someone who puts an unnecessary positive slant on everything in life!

I mean, seriously?

Thanks for the review! Can't wait to hear more insights :)

On a side note, what on earth has happened to these boards of late? I've been visiting these forums since 2005 and I've never seen people posting such idiotic and immature rubbish. There's so much unnecessary hate here and I feel like I'm getting stupider by the day reading some of the crap posted by people hijacking these threads. People used to discuss Coldplay here.

I mean, seriously?

I know, right?

The post you quoted made me laugh out loud. How pathetic.

Just got a response from a friend on FB who was at the listening party, in response to my asking about the album, this is what she said:

" it was such a good album!!!! every song is so awesome!! the theme throughout is really similar to every tear drop is a waterfall. like upbeat, positive really good mix of instruments music! i wish we couldve listened to it more than once"

I asked her some more questions, I'll post here when she responds!

Anyone else see that tweet message about Will saying the album is long in titles but short in length? I'm starting to think AHT, UWTB, MMIX, and UFO will all be under 2 or 1 minute instrumentals. (or if there are vocals very few)

which ones do you guys think will be the instrumentals or 'shorties'

I think AHT, MMIX and MX will be the short/instrumentals. And maybe Up With The Birds.

Just got a response from a friend on FB who was at the listening party, in response to my asking about the album, this is what she said:

" it was such a good album!!!! every song is so awesome!! the theme throughout is really similar to every tear drop is a waterfall. like upbeat, positive really good mix of instruments music! i wish we couldve listened to it more than once"

I asked her some more questions, I'll post here when she responds!

Can you post a spoiler free version too? I don't want to know the intimate details, like what songs are instrumentals etc & lyrics. I just want to know what they thought about each song :laugh3: