✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Listening Party in Austin

DavidB5

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you kidding me ?

even if you are not a journalist you can take down notes at a listening party!

No need to jump on people's backs there, bucko.

When we were on the boat for the Christmas Lights video we had to sign an EMI contract which stated that we couldn't even come on to this forum to talk about what it was where it was when it was etc etc etc. I'd say being able to take down notes with the intention of distributing them publicly is very much along those lines.

When we were on the boat for the Christmas Lights video we had to sign an EMI contract which stated that we couldn't even come on to this forum to talk about what it was where it was when it was etc etc etc. I'd say being able to take down notes with the intention of distributing them publicly is very much along those lines.

Yup, this.

But they don't know if you write for yourself or with the intention of distributing them publicily, or the staff from their label can read peoples minds ?

p.s. bucko ?

" it was such a good album!!!! every song is so awesome!! the theme throughout is really similar to every tear drop is a waterfall. like upbeat, positive really good mix of instruments music! i wish we couldve listened to it more than once"

:disappointed:

Thanks man :cool:

And yeah, that's pretty much what I meant--I wasn't a part of the video myself, but I did hear that the people who were had to sign all kinds of contracts that would keep them from talking about it. Unless Coldplay's marketing strategy has changed drastically, I would say they had the listeners sign stuff along those lines. :nod:

Also, take it easy, guys, it's just now 7:30AM over here :P