✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto Listening Party in Austin

DavidB5

I must say, coming back to this thread today made me laugh! I am very real, I really did listen to the album, you can like my opinions or not, and I'm definitely NOT the Oracle! :laugh3:

I'm waiting until Monday because I'm attending the ACL fest all weekend and for those of you worried that I'll forget everything, I took notes and will write everything up tomorrow as promised. I did only listen to the album once and I normally wouldn't write a review of something until I had a chance to listen to it more, but I'm making an exception as a favor to the fans who are dying to know. I'll be giving all the info I have, m'kay? ;)

Sorry, i dont know what i should think about that ! In your first post you mentioned that its their best Album so far...now youre saying that you normally wouldnt make a review after listening just one time...

Again sorry, but that is a total contradiction to me...

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, i dont know what i should think about that ! In your first post you mentioned that its their best Album so far...now youre saying that you normally wouldnt make a review after listening just one time...

?

How is that contradiction? :lol:

The album is good. The album is bad. (that's contradiction)

I have listened to the album once. The album is good. (not contradiction)

You understand?

?

How is that contradiction? :lol:

The album is good. The album is bad. (that's contradiction)

I have listened to the album once. The album is good. (not contradiction)

You understand?

The contradiction to me is,that i`m able to say that it is their best album so far after ONE listening...but one the other hand i say that i normally dont make a review after JUST ONE listening (that means,the album has to grow in me,so i cant really say that it is their best album to date))...

You now know what i mean ?!? Sorry, i cant express what i mean better :cry:...maybe someone understands me...

I think she/he could use the spoiler feature available for posts, so those who want to know can click on the spoiler buttons! :) (I have no idea how to do it though I must admit)

Yes, but i was hoping to be able to continue discussing the album, without spoilers, but i guess people will be using spoilers in this thread. So i'll have to read the review and then avoid the thread :laugh3:

Okay, got another response from my friend, I asked about Princess of China and what her favorite song from the album was:

"The duet was really good! at first it was weird to hear her kind of voice with coldplay music but it worked! I think teardrops and paradise are going to be the big singles. but my favorite song is probably charlie brown!"

Hm, what?

She's stating that because the dying-desire of everyone on this board (mostly) to know what Mylo Xyloto is like, she's going to post a review. Usually, she wouldn't because of a one-listen play.

Just got a response from a friend on FB who was at the listening party, in response to my asking about the album, this is what she said:

" it was such a good album!!!! every song is so awesome!! the theme throughout is really similar to every tear drop is a waterfall. like upbeat, positive really good mix of instruments music! i wish we couldve listened to it more than once"

I asked her some more questions, I'll post here when she responds!

:|

:sad:

Okay, got another response from my friend, I asked about Princess of China and what her favorite song from the album was:

"The duet was really good! at first it was weird to hear her kind of voice with coldplay music but it worked! I think teardrops and paradise are going to be the big singles. but my favorite song is probably charlie brown!"

So she like the songs that everyone has already heard. She is not telling us anything.

:blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank: