✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you like Princess of China?

djibou

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it but I do admit that for me it's hard for me to get past Rihanna's voice. I'm sure eventually I'll get used to it, but for me her voice is too weak in comparison to Chris's (imo), especially the "could of had a castle/worn a ring" line. The song is good though, her voice is literally the only thing I kind of don't like about it. But like I said above, I'll get used to them.:)

MUST SAY NOT REALLY I FAN OF THIS ONE.

Me neither. :confused:

I've a feeling it ended up on Mylo Xyloto by accident (instead on Rated R or whatever the latest Rihanna's album is called). But still, I'm kinda stuck with it. The damn thing is catchy. smiley-sad008.gif

You stole my star lalalallalalaaaa singing-082.gif

I enjoy it. It has a nice vibe to it, and unlike a lot of people I think it adds quite a lot to the song.

My problem with it is that during Rihanna's singing bits you can clearly hear cuts between each line she sings. It's not noticeable at a low volume, but on a high volume, you can clearly hear it: 'I - Could have been a princess, you could have been a king; ah- could have had a castle', etc. is particularly noticeable. I'm not sure if this is meant to be aurally pleasing to fans of mainstream dance music, but to me it's really distracting.

However, the song uses Sigur Ros, which makes any song awesome.

:D yesterday i went to a huge club in our hometown with a couple of friends..they usually dont hear Coldplay(bad,bad friends..i know :D )

After 5min in the club,you know which song was played ?! Right...Princess of China...MUSIC FROM COLDPLAY IN A CLUB !!! i never thought this would ever happen :) and by the way, all of my friends went to iTunes today and bought Mylo Xyloto :)

So,to me POC is a great song anyway :)..just wanted to share this funny thing :)

I've never been a huge fan of Rihanna, not that I think she's not talented or anything, she just doesn't really sing anything that interests me. So I was a little skeptical when I heard they were doing a duet. I was afraid of being disappointed. But then I listened to it a few times, and I've come to the conclusion that I love it. It's not my top favorite song on the album, but I do like it alot. I wish it was a little longer though, or had more lyrics or something. It always feels like the song is a few seconds long to me lol.

• 2 weeks later...