✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Coldplay release new song(s) alongside the release of Charlie Brown Single?

Revolverwin

The notes from Chris's Notebook in the Pop-Up has a lot of info. This is what I got:

1. A Hopeful Transmission was a full song with vocals and lyrics.

2. Car Kids and Love in a Lethal Dose were new songs on the list for Glastonbury but weren't played.

3. Car Kids was one of the last tracks cut from the album list, so it must be a great song. It also says Car Kids is a classical/landscape type song with strings, synths, claps, and tambourines.

4. There's a list of songs made on 16th June 2010 which includes G.E. (Great Expectations), C.B. (Charlie Brown), P. (Paradise), W. (Wilderness?), HLH (Hurts Like Heaven), MMIX, MMinus (Major Minus, MTM (Moving to Mars), CK (Car Kids), AHT (A Hopeful Transmission), and ETIAW (Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall).

The list made later on includes unreleased songs CK (Car Kids), and (Rescue82?)

5. There are other words, but we don't know if they are songs yet, like Aiko, 1000K, Rex.

That description of Car Kids sounds amazing. Cant believe it didnt make the album

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The notes from Chris's Notebook in the Pop-Up has a lot of info. This is what I got:

2. Car Kids and Love in a Lethal Dose were new songs on the list for Glastonbury but weren't played.

3. Car Kids was one of the last tracks cut from the album list, so it must be a great song. It also says Car Kids is a classical/landscape type song with strings, synths, claps, and tambourines.

4. There's a list of songs made on 16th June 2010 which includes G.E. (Great Expectations), C.B. (Charlie Brown), P. (Paradise), W. (Wilderness?), HLH (Hurts Like Heaven), MMIX, MMinus (Major Minus), MTM (Moving to Mars), CK (Car Kids), AHT (A Hopeful Transmission), and ETIAW (Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall).

5. There are other words, but we don't know if they are songs yet, like Aiko, 1000K, Rex.

exciting!

4. There's a list of songs made on 16th June 2010 which includes G.E. (Great Expectations), C.B. (Charlie Brown), P. (Paradise), W. (Wilderness?), HLH (Hurts Like Heaven), MMIX, MMinus (Major Minus), MTM (Moving to Mars), CK (Car Kids), AHT (A Hopeful Transmission), and ETIAW (Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall).

oh my god. Coldplay. YOU DO YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS?!?! With all of your awesome songs and then the awesome B sides then you have those songs that we know about but you wont let us hear. Then omg. Songs we dont even know about!!

I am. I just feel so. ah!!

oh my god. Coldplay. YOU DO YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS?!?! With all of your awesome songs and then the awesome B sides then you have those songs that we know about but you wont let us hear. Then omg. Songs we dont even know about!!

I am. I just feel so. ah!!

I know the feeling!

Charlie Brown (Radio Edit)

Charlie Brown (Instrumental)

Car Kids

Car Kids (Instrumental)

Car Kids (Classical Mix)

Car Kids (Where the lost boys meet remix)

Car Kids (Piano version)

Car Kids (Alpha mix)

Im now covered in drool from half of the forum

Car Kids

Car Kids (Instrumental)

Car Kids (Classical Mix)

Car Kids (Piano version)

Car Kids (Alpha mix)

You forgot:

Car Kids (SATB Choir arrangement)

Car Kids (7:1 Dolby TrueHD Surround Sound mix) (Digital download)

It was a prompt rather than me not bothering to tell something thatt everyone else already knows. It was the one with Guy where he said that they had just been discussing a EP and if it would be a shame to just forget about finiished/good songs fyi.

You assume wrong mang

That's rather vague. I don't know which that is, haven't been able to listen to interviews due to busy and bad nets

But discussion and plans are two very different things

Car Kids

Car Kids (Instrumental)

Car Kids (Classical Mix)

Car Kids (Piano version)

Car Kids (Alpha mix)

Don't forget LIALD

This forum now has .01 % LIALD fanatic. I think if they release it, it will be great!

Don't forget LIALD

This forum now has .01 % LIALD fanatic. I think if they release it, it will be great!

Haha, the pop-up album edition has brought all this on and made the Car Kids obsession triple. I'm surprised Great Expectations and Tomorrow havent been mentioned much.

Hello!

I have Charlie Brown Single :)

(From my "earlier" source )

1. Charlie Brown (Radio Edit) - Coldplay 3:46

2. Charlie Brown - Coldplay 4:45

3. Charlie Brown (Instrumental) - Coldplay 4:45

Not sure, but in WAV.

Little Preview from Label.doc

previewcdn.jpg

Does this leak somehow contains fragments of truth??

^ It actually is the truth. I'm not trolling. I NEVER Troll. He only had the Radio Edit though. He also had the artwork at a ridiculous 1500px resolution! He also had that document you see right there! I had actually printed and framed that thing.

IT'S AWESOME.

Does this leak somehow contains fragments of truth??

Lol, im not faker, man. :stunned::stunned:

I had actually printed and framed that thing.

IT'S AWESOME.

Good idea. I Should print it too :)

I have Paradise.doc Label info too. :)