PoC video

wolstenfierce

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm: can't we just wait?...

NO :snobby:

jk :lol: that's obviously the right thing to do....but it's their fault! They're teasing us!!! :bomb:

Oh he can do my area anytime anyplace. :charming:

:disappointed:

:lol:

He can do mine too :charming:

why ?

because the CB video was not original or interesting. the majority of coldplayers-- i hope-- would agree.

based on the released pictures of the PoC video, it already looks more entertaining than the CB vid was

if you talk about management, promos techinical on TV with any humanity. any interest . videos is still an evolving real in their emotions real .

I agree. They are evolving into Ninja Turtles. :chinese:

But yeah, I'm sure they're doing what they really like, they're still passionate and real, and their videos are getting far more elaborate. :nice:

when I saw all this pictures for the first time, they instantly reminded me to this 30 Seconds To Mars video :awesome:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpG7FzXrNSs&ob=av2e]30 Seconds To Mars - From Yesterday (Video Version) - YouTube[/ame]

I definitely think it will be that super produced. I also prefer videos on location rather than green-screen shots, but I'll give it the oportunity. I must recognize that I was pretty scared at first, because definitely, as happened with Charlie Brown, seems like this will not be a very coldplay-ish video. But we have to deal once and for all, that the band is in a period of changes and okay, is really hard for some of we the oldies fans to get used to this, but that doesn't means everything they're doing is bad or something.

I think it'll be cool maybe, I didn't like it THAT MUCH the Charlie Brown video neither, but I think is consistent with the song (and the whole Mylo Xyloto story line thing) in some way. ... So I just ask that for this video too.

AND, pretty please, I'll put my fangirl mode ON, BRING GUY WILL AND JONNY to the shots too please!!!! :whip:

i'd be worried if it was a few years back but now i just don't care! they haven't come up with a decent video in ages except for fix you perhaps. just hope they know what they're doing with all these Japanese elements cuz lets face it, it will be quite offensive if they get it wrong

Strawberry Swing is a cartoon and Chris is not in the drawing

i'd be worried if it was a few years back but now i just don't care! they haven't come up with a decent video in ages except for fix you perhaps. just hope they know what they're doing with all these Japanese elements cuz lets face it, it will be quite offensive if they get it wrong

example the subject of the clip CB tormented youth who steal a car and go to a party coldplay nothing else .

not should shock. we do not really see. therefore will not be a problem.

tumblr_lyt8roOxLN1qdhddvo1_500.gif

and in an epic cinematic POC it must be like in front camera lovers in japan clip .

^ Strawberry Swing?

yeah thats a pretty amazing video but has nothing to do with the song and just doesn't capture the feeling. its the same with the rest of their recent videos. just my opinion though im sure i could be wrong

Holy SHIT there must be a way to enlarge those!!! Come on guys, one of you has to have the skills to do this! :drunk:

Holy SHIT there must be a way to enlarge those!!! Come on guys, one of you has to have the skills to do this! :drunk:

apparently you need to register your company or if you want a private user account have to phone a number of some sort i think im not sure! so bascially we cant view them. someone will come up with a solution soon

This and Paradise are the best, prettiest pop videos from the last couple of years (and they're kinda similar).

The cinematography in RiRi's video is absolutely gorgeous and the editing's perfect. They should have hired that director.

Can't wait. :wacky:

apparently you need to register your company or if you want a private user account have to phone a number of some sort i think im not sure! so bascially we cant view them. someone will come up with a solution soon

OK. We are in desperate need of some hacker skills.

Hi. I'm Japanese.

I'm a bit late on this one, but I just wanted to say that I don't see any Japanese elements in those pictures.

They don't look like Geishas, Samurai, or Ninjas to me...

oh great i hope you're right. nothing to worry about then

Hi. I'm Japanese.

I'm a bit late on this one, but I just wanted to say that I don't see any Japanese elements in those pictures.

Thanks, actually they seem like Holywood Geishas, Samurais and Ninjas

Hi. I'm Japanese.just

Thank you for the info.

Well, that's a little reassuring. Let's just hope they know what they're doing...